If you love online bingo with a passion, then you have probably experienced a losing streak at least once. It simply implies that you are not getting the winning bingo numbers you are after. Online bingo is meant to be a fun game, but it’s not really fun when you are losing. How do you get over a losing streak in a game of bingo? Read on to find out and how to overcome that bad losing feeling.
Although some might suggest to take it easy when you’re on a losing streak, we understand that that’s not the reply people are seeking. Here are our top tips:
Forget about the past and move on
Don’t let your previous losses affect you and don’t go chasing after your losses. Forget about your losses and if you have the necessary bankroll, start all over again. Although most players want to recover what they lose, it might also be wise to take a break and then join again when you have a clearer head.
Don’t amend your bankroll or budget
When you are on a losing streak, it is possible that you might want to increase the amount of money that you deposit on an online bingo site thinking you could win it back. Don’t, as you are more likely to get exasperated. When you feel disappointed or frustrated especially when suffering a losing streak, it is time to take a step back and re-think your strategy.
Chat with other players
In times of frustration, it’s always best to talk with other people who have or are going through the same sticky situation. Chat with other players in the online bingo chat room to get advice on how to stay cool through such times. They will, undoubtedly lift your spirits and help bring back the fun when it comes to playing your favourite game. Even better, you can participate in bingo chat games whilst at it, increasing your chances of snatching a prize.
Take a break
If you find yourself incredibly frustrated and unable to calm down, walk away, have a cup of tea and relax. As mentioned earlier, don’t go chasing after your losses as there is a slim chance of recuperating all the money lost. If you have spent hours playing online bingo, hoping that your losing streak will come to an abrupt halt, this is the time to take a break and to walk away.
How to increase your chances of winning at online bingo
There are always other solutions to this problem. Here are a few ways on how to increase your chances of winning at this game:
- Play games that have fewer players to increase your chances of winning. It’s best to play either late at night or during the day when fewer players are likely to be playing.
- Buy fewer tickets. Although this decreases your chances of winning, it will stop your budget from depleting at a ridiculously fast pace. On the other hand, buy more tickets if you want to increase your chances of winning but be aware of the potential damage to your bankroll.
- Play free online bingo games. Most online bingo sites offer a few days of free bingo to beginners so they can learn the ropes of the game. Better still, these free games come with big prizes ready to be snatched up.
- Go after jackpot or progressive jackpot bingo games. Try playing a few of these games and if you win, expect to be showered in money.
- Play high-value bingo games. If you aim to play games that have higher value and bigger prizes, your balance is bound to grow, allowing you to make withdrawals or perhaps play more games.
Want to learn more about online bingo? Read our top strategies and tips and when you are ready to play with real money, check out our online casinos page to take advantage of our exclusive casino bonus offers.