On this page, you’ll find:
- £10 for free
- How to find £10 no deposit bonuses
- How to claim £10 free
- Is £10 always worth it?
- Best UK casinos with £10 no deposit
- Why claim a £10 bonus?
Of course, there is always the risk for a casino that a new player might use the bonus and leave if they don’t win anything. This can mean that this particular type of bonus is harder to come by than bonuses which require a deposit to claim them.
That said, here at JohnsSlots, we are constantly on the lookout for the best casino bonuses including these rare no deposit offers. We’ll have more on where you can find such tempting offers later in this guide.
To claim a £10 offer you will first need to know where to find them. Some casinos might offer £5 no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins instead. Stick with this guide and we will have some of the best info on these offers below.
Once you find a casino with a £10 no deposit offer, you would like to use then you’ll need to sign up with that casino. It’s usually a case of filling in some basic details and info to create an account and then you are free to play with the bonus cash.
If you are already a customer with an online casino and would like some free bonus cash without making a deposit then check the offers and promotions pages. Online casinos will very often give out tasty offers to existing players to tempt them back into the slot games lobby.
Another of our top tips is to opt-in to receiving the casino’s promotional emails. That way you won’t miss out on any future special offers including no deposit bonuses.
Failing this, why not jump on the live chat and see if the casino support team can help you out with some bonus cash. If you are a loyal player this might prompt them into rewarding you with a no deposit bonus on the spot. It’s always worth a try.
When joining an online casino as a new player you can often get something for free just for signing up. Welcome offers like free spins, no deposit bonuses or a matched deposit are often used as a thank you for becoming a new player.
Claiming a no deposit bonus as a new player
Follow these 8 simple steps to claim your no deposit bonus:
- Seek out a new casino at JohnSlots which offers a £10 no deposit bonus you would like to claim.
- Have a close look at the terms and conditions of the offer and be sure you are happy with it. Doing this now will make sure that there are no nasty surprises later on.
- Check if you need a bonus code to activate the offer. If you need one it should say so in the terms of the offer. If it’s not clear then contact the customer support team for help.
- The next step is usually to sign up with the casino as a new player. This should be a simple 3 step process where you will need to input a few personal details. Once you have an account and are logged in, make sure your £10 no deposit bonus is showing on your new casino account.
- Now you can check which casino games are eligible to play with the bonus cash. Sometimes there are no restrictions on which games you can play but some casinos might limit it to just a few slots. Find out and enjoy using the bonus cash to play.
- If you used up your bonus and have not won then try and look on the positive side. Just remember that you didn’t lose any cash either!
- If you did bag a win from your bonus cash now is the time to check what you need to do before you can withdraw any winnings. Very often there will be some wagering requirements to fulfil and there might even be a maximum amount you can withdraw in total. Looking at the terms of the offer will tell you all you need to know.
- At this stage, the fun doesn’t need to end. Now you can go on to claim any free spins or deposit match cash which is on offer at the casino. Using the welcome offer can be a great way to get to know your new-found casino inside out.
Just before you get too excited and jump right in to claim your free bonus, there are a few things you should consider. By taking a moment to check the bonus terms and conditions, you will soon know if it is the right one for you.
Although a no deposit bonus can look fantastic on the face of it, things might turn out to be a little more complex in reality. Just by being the following 3 factors you can be certain of what you are taking on with any bonus offer.
1. Wagering requirements
Casino bonuses usually come with wagering requirements attached which are a good indicator of whether it is worth your time. If they don’t, then this is a big selling point and will be clearly stated next to the offer.
The general rule is that the lower the wagering requirements the better the chances you will have to claim your winnings. Anything above 35x the bonus amount is considered to be rather high. That said, as you are playing with free money, there’s nothing lost in seeing how much you can win with the bonus and how that matches up to the wagering requirements stated.
2. Time frame
Most bonuses have time restrictions attached to them. There is usually a time limit, a few hours or days, in which to claim and use the bonus which will be stated in the terms. You will also have to complete the wagering requirements within a certain amount of time.
3. Maximum win
One more thing to be aware of when selecting your free £10 bonus is the set maximum win amount. This is the maximum that you would be allowed to withdraw as winnings from the casino. The higher the max win allowance, the better in this case. Even if you win and wager more, you won’t be able to withdraw more than the limit. You should find this limit clearly stated alongside the initial bonus offer.
On this page, you can find the best UK casinos with £10 free play bonuses. Here are some of the types you might find:
£10 free no deposit mobile casino
If you like to enjoy your casino gaming on the go then we have some great news. Some mobile casinos offer this bonus to players who download their app.
This means that you don’t need to rush home to play with the free bonus cash, you can play with it wherever you happen to be. That should give your mobile casino gaming a nice little boost.
£10 no deposit slot bonus
As we’ve said above, sometimes the slots which you can play using your bonus may be limited. The terms of the offer will state which games you will be able to play using the bonus cash, and which ones you can’t.
Make sure you can play slots with the free money, as certain casinos offer £10 to play only on table games or live games. You don’t want to be left disappointed if you can’t spin the reels with your bonus tenner.
New casino with £10 free
New casinos often have the biggest bonuses. Why? Because they are trying to get new players to sign up, of course! Big brands have already got thousands of loyal customers, and they don’t tend to reserve their best bonuses for VIPs and high rollers.
However, the latest casinos give big bonuses to all new players, in the hopes that they will sign up and become a regular. If you’re looking for generous offers, the newest casinos to open their doors are a good place to start.
Yes, you might have to wager your bonus. And, yes, even after you complete the wagering requirements, you still might not be able to withdraw everything you win from playing with your free £10.
However, playing casino games is not about winning. Gambling is a form of entertainment, and you can certainly get a good session in with the free money that a casino gives you. You won’t lose your own funds when you bet with bonus money and you might even do well and win!
The best thing is you get to play for free and for longer without seeing your own cash funds dwindle. So, why not claim a £10 casino bonus when you see one? Bookmark this page and check back for the latest offers right here at JohnSlots!