No deposit bonus
On this page, you’ll find:
- Is it really free?
- How to find them?
- How to claim?
- Is £5 always worth it?
- £5 UK casinos
- Why claim £5 for free
Just like free spins or any other no deposit bonus, a free £5 casino bonus is there to entice you to sign up with a new casino. And while you might think it’s some sort of a trick, a no deposit bonus is actually a good way for you to test out the casino with free cash.
The good thing is if you don’t like the casino you can move on without having wagered any cash. But the best part is you get to play their games for free and even keep the winnings.
Sounds good? Of course, it does, who doesn’t like freebies. But there’s a catch. These kinds of bonuses are hard to find as welcome offers. Having said that, there’s another way for you to claim a no deposit bonus if it doesn’t come as part of a welcome offer.
Many online casinos offer various bonuses to their returning players via VIP schemes. For example, you could receive a £5 no deposit bonus as a gift on your birthday or any other special occasions in your life.
To always stay on top of your game, you can opt-in with the casino’s promotional emails so you don’t miss out on any special offers.
To get your £5 free casino bonus you’ll have to find an online casino that offers such a deal.
It will most likely come in the form of a welcome offer and could look something like this: Up to 100 free spins + up to £5 free no deposit bonus + up to £200 deposit match bonus.
The key in this above offer is the ‘up to £5 free no deposit bonus’, which sometimes can be simply noted as £5 free bonus. When you sign up with the casino, you’ll first get to use your free cash on selected games and claim the rest (£200 + 100 free spins) on your first deposit.
Joining casinos as a new player is quite thrilling these days. You can almost always get something for free just for signing up; free spins, a no deposit bonus or a match deposit. All of which helps you to have an enjoyable gameplay experience and maximise your wins.
Claiming a no deposit bonus for new players
Follow these 8 easy steps to claim your new player no deposit bonus:
- Find a new casino that offers a specific bonus offer that you’re after.
- However good a bonus seems, be sure to read the small print to avoid any unexpected surprises.
- Check if a bonus code is required. It will either be visible in the initial ad or in the T&Cs. Be sure to use the code provided to claim your bonus or contact the customer support team for help if you are unsure how to use it.
- As a new player, you’ll most likely need to register with a casino and create a new account to claim your no deposit bonus. It’s usually an easy 3-step guided process that only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Once this step is done, you should receive your no deposit bonus into your new account within minutes.
- The next thing to do is check which games are eligible for the bonus. Some casinos will have a predetermined list of games, others will let you play any games you like in their library. This should be stated in the bonus ad, if not, check the T&Cs.
- Used up your bonus and no win? Look at the positive side – you didn’t lose any cash either.
- Did you win from a no deposit bonus? Great! But there are some requirements you’ll need to fulfil. There might be a cap on the maximum amount you can withdraw from your no deposit bonus. There can also be a limit on how much time you have to pull out your cash. Plus, you’ll need to wager before you can withdraw your wins. That’s why we said right at the start to read the bonus T&Cs so that you know what’s coming.
- The fun doesn’t end when you use up your no deposit bonus. On the contrary, that’s when it starts because now you get to claim your deposit bonus and/or free spins or bonus spins by making your first deposit.
Claiming a no deposit bonus – existing customers
Similar to a new player no deposit bonus, these are the 8 easy steps you need to take to claim your no deposit bonus as an existing player.
- Find the no deposit bonus that you like.
- Be sure to read the small print to avoid any unexpected surprises.
- Remember to use the bonus code if required.
- In most cases, to claim a no deposit bonus as an existing customer, you’ll need to enter the bonus code. If no code is provided, just start the game, and your bonus will be already waiting for you. If you are in any doubt, contact the customer support team for help.
- Play your bonus on the applicable game(s).
- Even if you didn’t win anything look at the bright side, you didn’t lose anything either.
- Did you win from a no deposit bonus? Awesome! Be sure to check the terms and conditions. Most likely, you’ll need to wager your winnings, and there might even be a maximum amount cap you can withdraw from a no deposit bonus. Also, remember to check the time limit to fulfil these requirements. Wager the bonus within the required time frame, and you are free to use it the way you want.
- Once you used up your no deposit bonuses, you can check what other bonuses are on offer, and continue to spin for that big win.
One of the biggest mistakes you can make when you find a £5 free casino no deposit bonus available is to jump right at it without reading the small print. If you don’t check the bonus terms, how do you know if that’s a good bonus?
A no deposit bonus can look good on paper, but it can be a lot more complicated than you think. Therefore, to find a decent £5 free bonus, you need to be alert and check the top 3 factors below that might impact the usage of your bonus and possible wins.
1. Wagering requirements
Unless otherwise stated by the casino, a bonus almost always comes with wagering requirements which will determine whether you found a good bonus or not. Following the UKGC gambling guidelines, the wagering requirements will be clearly stated in the bonus ad so be sure to check it first thing.
The lower the wagering requirements the better the chances to win more, anything above 35x is considered quite high. But then again, you are playing with free money, so if you like the feel and look of a particular casino, why not giving it a go just for fun, even if it comes with higher wagering.
2. Time frame
No deposit bonuses can sometimes be time-sensitive which means that a casino has a set time frame during which you can use your no deposit bonus. It can range from a few hours to a few days, therefore, check the terms and conditions to make sure you’re happy with the set-up.
3. Maximum win
Another thing to look out for when choosing your free £5 no deposit casino bonus is the set maximum win. It could be anything from £50 to £500 and up depending on the casino. The higher the max win allowance, the better. You should find this information clearly stated alongside the initial bonus.
When searching for free £5 no deposit casinos in the UK, you’ll come across a number of good sites, but while you’re at it, don’t restrict yourself to just one particular offer. Keep your options open in case you find even more exciting deals.
At JohnSlots, we have a number of top-choice casinos that offer free spins and bonus spins on registration as well as the coveted £5 free bonus!
Free £5 no deposit mobile casino
Great news if you love playing on the go because many contemporary online casinos offer the same bonuses to both desktop and mobile players. You no longer need to rush home to sign up with that great new £5 free no deposit casino that you’ve just spotted. You can do that right here right now, on your mobile.
£5 no deposit slot bonus
It’s wise to use your £5 no deposit bonuses on slots rather than any other casino games because they usually count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
Most of the online casinos will have slots preselected for you with titles clearly indicated in the bonus ad or in the bonus terms. These will usually be new slot releases or more expensive games by the top slot developers.
Other casinos may allow you to play any slots you like with some exceptions. Either way, it’s a great opportunity for you to have some fun without spending your money. And if you lose, well, it’s not your cash that you just lost.
New casino with £5 free
Casino welcome offers with cash no deposit bonuses as part of the deal have been on the rise among casinos. And the number of new casinos offering £5 and higher no deposit bonuses are only going to increase due to fierce competition which only means a better and wider choice for you.
The beauty of no deposit bonuses is that you can withdraw your winnings before you deposit any real money. That’s called trust-building. Casinos know what players want and they give it to them, simple as that.
The number one perk of playing at £5 no deposit bonus casinos is the free cash you get on registration. It’s easy to claim and fun to use on some of the most popular slots, and if you win, you get to keep the real money. We can’t think of a better reason why play at an online casino that offers a £5 no deposit bonus.