Terms & Conditions
General Policy and Information
JohnSlots.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
The content on this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
JohnSlots.com is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
JohnSlots.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
JohnSlots.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
JohnSlots.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
JohnSlots.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of JohnSlots.com in the future.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by JohnSlots.com. In consideration of this authorization, JohnSlots’ users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
JohnSlots.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by JohnSlots.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
JohnSlots.com is a registered trademark of Ask Gamblers Limited.
JohnSlots.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected]
JohnSlots.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Live Chat Rules
By using the JohnSlots Live Chat feature you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law;
- You will not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or insulting to the live chat hosts;
- You will not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
- You should pay attention to the formatting of your comments. We do not expect a perfect layout, however make sure to use some basic spelling rules and punctuation. If you need to emphasize something, please don’t use Caps Lock! There are better ways to put stress on a particular word or sentence than yelling online.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in immediate suspension and/or permanent ban of your account.
- You accept that you will not post any material (Post, Link or Image) which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law. This includes all links: in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted photos, and avatars.
- Abusive behavior is not acceptable and your account will be suspended.
- Strictly Forbidden: a) Posting the same message to more than one thread or topic section; b) Spamming, Flooding, Chain Letters, Pyramid Schemes, and Solicitations; c) Promotions, Advertisements or Bonuses; d) Mass Private Messages or Emails; e) Posts that could be considered insulting or offensive and might damage another’s business. Accusations without valid evidence will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate advertising and/or be promoting of any forms and types of the so-called ‘gambling strategies’! Doing so will lead to suspension of your account.
- It is forbidden to post real names, email addresses, or other personal details that may be considered confidential information from private correspondence, or from some user database.
- It is forbidden to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written approval from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- All posts become the property of JohnSlots.com once they are posted. Any copying and pasting of posts from this community to others should be done with our explicit permission and/or discretion. Copying posts and/or threads from other communities is forbidden, unless you have explicit permission to do so.
- Please remember that we do not actively observe the posted messages, and therefore, we are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author only. Anyone who feels that a posted message is offensive can notify an administrator or moderator of this community immediately. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.
- If you come across a post or a thread that looks like it’s breaching any of our community rules, please report it. You can do so by using the report button, situated under each post. An e-mail and/or notification will be sent immediately to our admins and moderators.
- Using PMs (Private Messages) for abusing other members and/or anything else, which is in direct violation of any of our rules, is forbidden and your account will be suspended.
- Do not post the same message to more than one thread or topic section.
- JohnSlots.com reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this Forum.
- JohnSlots.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering an online gambling site. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. JohnSlots.com is an independent information service, not associated with any online gambling company. Links to third party websites on JohnSlots.com are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website.
- It is highly recommended you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account abuse.
- Please present to us clean and accurate information. Do not register an account fraudulently. Do not register more than one account in the community.
- JohnSlots moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post in case any of the above rules is breached without any prior notice.
- Forum members who commit player fraud will be banned from the community.
- We reserve the right to warn you in case you have violated some of the rules. This warning will be issued if your violation is not that heavy and it is one time only. We believe everyone deserves a second chance, so use it smartly, cause there won’t be another one!
Authenticity Is All
Both positive and negative reviews are welcome as long as they represent your own firsthand observations and impressions. Be honest, because that’s what other players expect when reading your review.
We truly appreciate your honest opinion, regardless of whether it is negative or positive. That’s why we strongly encourage you to support your review with relevant facts. When facts speak, Gods stay quiet, right?
Mind Your Language
Feeling inspired and want to express your opinion in a poetic way? Or maybe you want to let your sense of humor shine? Sure, JohnSlots welcomes you to showcase your writing skills! However, any usage of offensive, threatening, or other forms of verbally aggressive language is completely forbidden and will be dealt with accordingly.
Formatting & Grammar
No one likes reading poorly formatted reviews with a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Well, we certainly don’t. That’s why you are strongly encouraged to format and proofread your review before submitting it. Think about what you want to write and how you write it so others can benefit from your review.
Stealing content from other sites and presenting it as your own is a demonstration of bad taste. JohnSlots knows for a fact you are much better than that.
Keep Your Privacy
Once reviewed and approved, your review becomes public. Please make sure to respect your own and other people’s privacy. Refrain from mentioning sensitive personal information in your reviews such as full name/s, personal data, payment or banking details, etc.