On this page, you will learn more about:
- Finding new casinos
- The latest casinos on JohnSlots
- Trying new casinos
- Choosing the best
- New vs old
- Best for 2020
- New casino trends
- Did you know?
We have an extremely thorough process when it comes to finding new online casinos to bring to our readers. We’re always on the lookout for fresh sites – but before we add them to our toplists, we do some serious digging first. After all, we’re not here to bring you just any casino – we only bring you the best and most trusted new casinos in the UK.
All those little details like payments, customer support, game selections and more – even the things you didn’t think about – have all gone under the JohnSlots microscope to ensure their quality. So when you play at a new casino that you heard about from us, you’ll know it’s to be trusted. Here’s a look at just some of the criteria we test all new casinos against.
- A safe, reliable and mobile-optimised platform: We’re living in the now, and that means we need a good new casino to offer an equally (if not more) high quality experience on mobile devices.
- A great game selection: We’re not just looking for lots of games here, but lots of the top slot providers too. The more diverse the casino’s portfolio, the better the experience is going to be.
- An efficient customer support team: As much as we’d like to hope you wouldn’t need it, a customer support team is key to a great casino experience. All new casinos need to offer fast and efficient ways to get in touch (preferably by live chat) so you can get all the help you need.
- The best new casino bonuses and promotions on the market: We’re not looking for new casinos to offer the same old tricks. We want to see fresh offers and promotions with more competitive wagering requirements. We know a good offer when we see one, and that’s what we want for our readers.
- Casino licences: JohnSlots only works with licensed online casinos so we can ensure the safety of our readers and fellow players. If a new casino hasn’t got their paperwork together yet, you won’t see them here on our site.
In addition to the basic criteria, we’re also always on the lookout for new casinos that stand out from the crowd. Maybe they have an engaging journey for you to follow, or an eye-catching design. Perhaps their loyalty scheme goes above and beyond, or maybe they offer exclusive promotions to keep you coming back.
All of these things are taken into consideration when we promote a new casino, to ensure you have the best experience possible.
We review new casinos every month, but only the best casinos are good enough. Below you’ll find the latest casinos we’ve reviewed.
|Playluck||1000+ games, VIP loyalty scheme & secure payment service.|
|Peachy Games||A juicy new casino with over one thousand games & a live casino that beats all others.|
|MRQ||You’ll find no wagering requirements on bonuses ever at MrQ!|
Here’s a summary of these new casinos:
Playluck Casino opened in 2020 and it’s already getting popular with UK players. Does the casino name bring you more luck? Probably not. But this online casino is user-friendly and has a decent selection of games.
Life is a peach when you play at Peachy Games. With a fruity colour scheme and a myriad of juicy casino games, this new casino is not one you want to miss. There’s a VIP program for high rollers and quality customer support.
Wagering requirements are the bane of any casino player’s life. Luckily, MrQ casino has wager-free offers. That’s right, they don’t add wagering requirements to any of their offers! If you win while playing with a bonus at MrQ Casino, you can withdraw your cash winnings straight away, no strings attached.
Even if you already have an online casino that you know and love, there’s never any harm in trying something new. You might find that you prefer the new casino over the old one, or it might just create a nice change. There are loads of benefits to be had from trying new casinos, including:
- New casino welcome bonuses: New casinos know they’re up against fierce competition. So to reel in new players, they might offer a bigger and better welcome bonus than what’s already on the market. This gives you, the new player, the advantage since you can try something new with a big, fat welcome bonus.
- Innovation: A new casino is often trying to fill a gap in the market – and that gap could be something you hadn’t even thought about. New casinos tend to be a little more on the adventurous side and may try innovations like gamification, VR games and other fun forms of entertainment.
- Competition: When you leave an old casino to play at a new casino, it’s natural for the old casino to wonder where they went wrong. This in turn encourages healthy competition in the industry, inspiring older brands to evolve and innovate to keep up. We all win when this happens, which is why it’s great to try new casinos!
- Better loyalty schemes: Similarly, the more casinos out there on the market, the more important it becomes to reward loyalty. Casinos are always going to want you to stay with them, so they’ll often improve their loyalty programme to make it more appealing to stay.
- More choice in general: At the end of the day, the more options out there means you’re more likely to find the right online casino for you. You should never settle for anything less than a fun casino experience, and having the ability to try new online casinos allows you to find the perfect fit.
On the other end of the stick, the longer you’ve been playing at an online casino, the better they’re going to get to know you and what you like… and they better they’re going to reward you. It can definitely pay off to stick to one casino instead of bouncing around – but as we said, there’s never any harm in trying new casinos until you find your ultimate experience.
A new casino isn’t necessarily an inexperienced one. In fact, most of the time a new casino is the product of a team who got fed up with things going wrong with their old casino, so they started a new one to do it right.
With that said, there are a few things you should be looking out for when choosing a new online casino to make sure it’s the right experience for you. Let’s go through some of the basics.
- New casino bonuses: One of the best parts of being a new player at a new UK casino is that you can claim a whole new bonus. This should be big, exciting and with fair terms and conditions to help you maximise your first deposit.
- Good loyalty schemes: There’s not much point wasting your time and money to a new casino if they’re not going to reward you over time for your loyalty. Look for loyalty schemes where you can earn points that can be exchanged for free spins, extra funds or sometimes even gifts and prizes.
- Exciting new touches: There’s also not much point in joining a new online casino if it doesn’t offer anything different from older casinos. Maybe they have a fun gamification experience or different games on offer – whatever it is, it needs to be worth your time.
- A ‘try before you buy’ policy: We wouldn’t spend our money on something we didn’t know much about – and neither should you. Any good new online casino should give you the ability to navigate through their site and maybe even play some of their games without first making a deposit.
The one thing we’ve learned from our time in the gaming industry is that a more established casino isn’t always better. With that said, nor is a new online casino. There are pros and cons to playing at both new casinos and established casinos, which we’ll go through now.
|NEW CASINO PROS & CONS||OLD CASINO PROS & CONS|
|Better welcome bonus||Might have a great VIP programme & campaigns|
|Fun new brand||Often less innovative & might need rebranding and new ideas|
|Less player reviews & possibly run by a smaller team||More player reviews & casino is run professionally|
|Might not have promotions nor VIP programme yet||Might repeat the same promotions we’ve seen before|
|Need to spend time learning about it all||You know what to expect|
We’ve seen plenty of new casino sites launch in recent years, and many of them have been to our standards and therefore included in our lists. But some of these new online casinos have gone above and beyond to offer players a superior experience in various ways. Here are our top five new casinos to try in 2020, each chosen for a unique reason.
- 1. CampeonUK
Our top new casino is CampeonUK. This stands out from all the new mobile casino sites we’ve seen lately, since it has clearly been optimised for the smaller screen. All the games, promotions and information are right at your fingertips, ready to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere.
- 2. mFortune
Another great new casino is mFortune, which currently offers UK players £10 playing money on registration. Of all the new casino sites, no deposit needed, this was the best offer we’ve seen for a long time.
- 3. Generation VIP
Generation VIP Casino has focussed simply on slots, live casino and scratch cards, and done this extremely well.
- 4. Mr.Play
Mr.Play has done a great job when it comes to offering a huge selection of providers and games. Many new casinos start with a lot less!
New mobile casino
A quality mobile casino is becoming increasingly more important since many players are now expecting an experience that can be enjoyed on the go.
New no deposit casinos
We love finding brand new no deposit casinos because well, it gives us a chance to try the experience for free without paying a penny.
New live casinos
Some casinos spread their focus across a range of different gaming products. Particularly when it comes to live casino and authentic casino experiences, you want to find a great selection of games on offer.
New game providers
We always look for new casinos that offer a wide selection of new game providers, from established providers like NetEnt, Microgaming and Yggdrasil to newer providers like Play’n Go, iSoftBet and Evolution Gaming.
New casino promotions and offers
Constant updates of new casino promotions and offers keep players on their toes, and it’s very hard to get bored.
Just like fashion is always changing, the casino industry is too – and you can basically think of JohnSlots like the casino equivalent of Vogue. We’re always ahead of the trends and on the lookout for the latest happenings and news with new online casinos. And we bring you all that information and more to help you to keep up too.
Instead of hearing about a hot new casino or offer from someone else months after launch, just make a visit to JohnSlots a part of your regular routine. You’ll forever be the trendiest casino player of the lot!
Particularly when it comes to new online casinos, it’s natural to have plenty of new questions. And at JohnSlots, we’ve got you covered with all the answers.
Where can I find new casinos in the UK?
Not all new online casinos are available for the UK, since this market now requires casinos to hold a separate licence. To make things easy and help you avoid disappointment, we actually list all the new casinos available in the UK in one handy page.
Where can I find new casino games?
Our trusted team of casino experts at JohnSlots loves playing new online slots, and they’re always releasing new reviews of the best slot games. These are all listed in the slots section of our site, so you can peruse any and all that you’re interested in.
Most new online casinos will also categorise new games into their own section – but we recommend reading the reviews on our site first so you can go in with a better idea of what you like!
Can I trust a brand new casino?
The answer to this question is not always yes… but if you play at a brand new online casino that’s listed at JohnSlots, you can always trust it. We only list new casinos that have passed our very strict tests, and the only casinos you’ll find on our site are those we’d play at ourselves.
Can I get new casino bonuses?
If you sign up as a new player at a brand new casino, you absolutely can get a new casino bonus – provided it’s on offer. Here are some of the new casino bonuses you could potentially take advantage of:
- Casino bonus: A huge range of offers like reload bonuses, spins or more
- No deposit bonus: Offers of spins or bonus funds that you can get by simply registering at a new casino
- Free spins: Wager-free spins that could win you real-money prizes that you can keep for your own
- Bonus spins: Similar to free spins but tied to wagering requirements that you must complete before withdrawing any wins. Often bonus spins will come in larger amounts
How many new casinos are there on average?
It’s really hard to say, because this can often depend on what’s happening in the market. Sometimes there’ll be a great demand for new casinos and sometimes not. For example, in 2019 we launched 10 brand new casinos at JohnSlots… but keep in mind, these were just the casinos deemed safe and trusted enough for us to work with.
Why aren’t all new casinos reviewed by JohnSlots?
Well spotted! We don’t review all new casinos at JohnSlots because quite frankly, some of them don’t deserve to be reviewed. We don’t expect you to read through pages and pages of reviews to get to the good stuff. We’ll only review new casinos that we have tried, tested and deemed worthy of your time and money.
Why not play at new online casinos?
Exactly, why not? There is one disadvantage to playing at new online casinos, and that’s the fact that you’d be missing out on loyalty bonuses that you would get if you stayed at the same casino. However, there are also plenty of benefits to playing at new casinos such as new welcome bonuses, innovation and more – so it comes down to what you prefer.
Can I get better bonuses from new casinos?
Often you can since new casinos will try to beat their competitors in their offerings. New casinos actually help keep the casino industry healthy, because they encourage both new and established casinos to think outside of the box and offer players new and more exciting bonuses.