How does the Battle of Slots work?
The first multiplayer slot tournament is up and running at Video Slots Casino. Better known as the Battle of Slots, this all-interactive slot tournament gives you the chance to compete against other players in a bid to win a myriad of prizes.
You can chat and socialise with other players, as you stand the chance to win extra spins, tickets to other events and cash prizes. Keep on reading to find out more about the Battle of Slots.
Since the Battle of Slots is a world-first, it works a little differently from regular slot tournaments. You must first head to the Battle of Slots lobby at Video Slots, where you will find all the essential information on each and every individual competition.
You will be able to find the prize pool structure, the total number of spins, the bet amount, the buy-in fee as well as time limits. Once you have settled on one of the competitions, all you have to do is register your interest by clicking on the ‘register’ button.
What Kind of Slot Tournaments are there?
The Slot Tournaments at Video Slots are known as Scheduled Battles since they start at a set time and require a specific number of players to sign up. There is also a Sit & Go type, where the competition kicks off as soon as the required number of players has been met.
Currently, there are different battles available. These include:
- Normal Battle: A Scheduled Battle or a Sit & Go event, where there is a buy-in fee to take part.
- Guaranteed Battles: A guaranteed prize pool is paid out, but can grow further if enough players make a buy-in.
- Freeroll Tournaments: You can enter these battles without having to pay an entry fee. That said you must have made a deposit of €20 or more and earned 1,000 XP points in the previous 30 days.
- Re-Buys: In these battles, you have the option to purchase more spins once you have run out.
- Freezeout: In this battle, you are allowed one single buy-in, and there is no possibility to make more re-buys.
- Wild West: It works in a similar manner as re-buys, but you have the option to make up to 25 re-buys per battle.
- The Joker Feature: If you register your interest before the battle, you will be placed into a draw to become the Joker in that game. If the Joker wins, your prize money will be doubled.
- Heads Up: This battle enables you to compete against one other player, with the added opportunity to double your buy-in. This battle ends when either the time has run out or both players have used up all their spins.
- Jackpot Chases: In this battle, you go after the Jackpot in 5 rounds. If you win one round, you will earn an entry ticket to the next one. If you fail to win a round, you will repeat the next one. The jackpot prize is shared between the top 4 players.
What is Video Slots Casino?
VideoSlots Casino is a leading online gambling site that offers thousands of online slot machines, RNG card and table casino games and live dealer games. As one of the world’s leading casinos, it is host to hundreds of online software game developers, enabling players to gain instant access to the best games available on the market.