XRP (Ripple) is a leading cryptocurrency that has grown in popularity ever since launching in San Francisco in 2012.
XRP (Ripple) is a safe and transparent way for banks to relay cash instead of more conventional SWIFT payment systems. XRP (Ripple) uses its own cryptocurrency XRP.
XRP (Ripple) was never meant to be used as a payment method. It was initially created with the aim of transferring different commodities and currencies. Since then, online casino sites have taken note of and adopted this cryptocurrency. Keep on reading this page, to learn more about XRP (Ripple), its pros and cons, any related fees, how to use it and other relevant information that could come useful when using this payment method at online casinos.
If you are sold on the idea of using XRP (Ripple) and are looking for a gambling site that accepts this payment method, you are in luck. We have created a comprehensive list of XRP (Ripple) casinos on this page. These sites have been properly vetted by our team of professionals before being deemed safe and secure.
At the time of writing, you can only use cryptocurrencies at specific casinos, such as those licensed and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Control Board. Here are the pros and cons of using XRP (Ripple) as a payment method.
|PROS OF XRP (RIPPLE)||CONS OF XRP (RIPPLE)|
|Minimal fees associated with this payment method||It is only available at specific licensed online casinos|
|Fast transactions, including deposits and withdrawals||Fees apply on deposits and withdrawals|
|A lower rate of exchange is applicable on this payment method||Although it is a stable currency it is still subject to volatility|
|You never have to share your bank card details with the casino||Fees may vary depending on your chosen wallet option|
|It is a highly safe and secure payment method||Wallet fees can be cumbersome|
|You can benefit from specific crypto bonuses||It may still not be available at crypto casinos|
Depositing to an XRP (Ripple) casino is quite straightforward. Similar to other cryptocurrency options at online casinos, you simply need to head to the Cashier section to get started. If you are new to the world of cryptocurrencies, you first need to open up a crypto wallet and convert your funds into XRP (Ripple).
Use the following steps:
- Set up your account
- Select a casino from our list
- Choose XRP (Ripple) as a payment method
- Open an XRP (Ripple) wallet and convert funds into XRP (Ripple)
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and scan the QR code
- Enter your XRP (Ripple) wallet’s address code to authorise the transaction
- Go back into your casino account
XRP (Ripple) and Bonuses
There is an increasing number of online casinos that are giving away online casino bonuses specifically for crypto users.
Very often, players can claim a special welcome deposit bonus or enjoy different benefits such as cashback deals. In addition to special crypto bonuses, players can often take advantage of any other ongoing promotions and bonuses.
While the availability of bonuses and promotions can be appealing, the devil is in the details. Take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully of any offer you are thinking of claiming.
Pay close attention to the number of wagering requirements, game exemptions, caps on winnings and minimum deposits amongst others.
Fees When Using XRP (Ripple) for Deposits
One of the biggest advantages when it comes to XRP (Ripple) is the fees associated with this payment method. The cost of a transaction when using this payment method is 0.00001 XRP, which is very low.
There are other fees for sending and receiving funds which will also depend on the XRP (Ripple) wallet you are using.
Minimum Deposits with XRP (Ripple)
The minimum deposit when it comes to using XRP (Ripple) will depend on the casino you are thinking of signing up for.
The majority of crypto casinos allow players to deposit up to 5 BTC per month, which is quite high.
Cryptocurrencies do not work in the same manner as fiat currencies, since they are highly volatile. You may have to pay a bit more on some days and less on others depending on their volatility.
It is always best to check the Payments page of your chosen crypto casino to learn about the minimum and maximum deposit thresholds so you can get a good overview of what to expect.
How Fast are XRP (Ripple) Deposits?
Another benefit of using XRP (Ripple) is the speed of its transactions. Unlike Bitcoin, XRP (Ripple) has been designed completely different. Bitcoin mining takes place at the same time as it is dealing with complex verification purposes.
On the other hand, XRP (Ripple) already has mined all its available coins, so they are readily available. There are no delays associated with this payment method unlike that of other cryptocurrencies. All funds are sent within a matter of seconds.
Cashing out from your chosen crypto casino is equally as straightforward as making a deposit.
Use the following steps:
- Head to your online casino’s withdrawal page
- Select this payment method as a withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Input the address of your XRP (Ripple) wallet
- Approve the withdrawal
Can I Always Make Withdrawals with XRP (Ripple)?
Generally speaking, you should have no issues cashing out via XRP (Ripple), especially if you are playing at a crypto casino. Many crypto casinos allow payment methods for both deposits and withdrawals.
In the unlikely case, that your chosen casino does not accept withdrawals via XRP (Ripple), you may want to opt for a different payment method, due to lengthy KYC and verification purposes.
As mentioned, it is always best you get a good overview of the Payments page and know in advance the minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal thresholds as well as any associated fees to avoid any unnecessary hassle down the line.
If you are looking for a safe online casino that accepts XRP (Ripple), you should look closely at various factors to ensure a safe and secure online gambling experience.
If you are signing up for an account with a casino recommended by JohnSlots, you are in good hands as we have run all the necessary checks.
- Valid gambling licence: When it comes to crypto casinos, chances are you will be signing to a Curacao-licensed gambling site. Check that the site has a valid licence from this gambling authority.
- Availability of payment methods: If you are looking to use XRP (Ripple) for deposits, check that this payment method is also available for withdrawals.
- Eligibility of bonuses: Most crypto casinos tend to give away bonuses to all crypto users. It is also good to check that XRP (Ripple) are not exempt from any bonuses.
- Safety concerns: Any crypto casino you are signing up to should use safe and secure measures to process your information, including tight encryption technology.
- Fees: Good casinos will not charge fees on deposits and withdrawals. Check the payments page of your chosen casino to ensure you are not incurring additional fees.
- Availability of games: If you are looking to extend your stay at a casino, you should have access to all the best games and gaming options available on the market. Your favourite games and software game developers should be available in the library.
- Terms and conditions: Take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you are on board with all the terms specified.
If you are looking to try other payment methods, there are many alternatives to XRP (Ripple). Here are the best ones:
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is by far the most popular cryptocurrency around. You should be able to find a wide range of Bitcoin casinos. There are mining delays when it comes to deposits but otherwise, a very straightforward payment method.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is a popular cryptocurrency that is often known as an equally as good option as Bitcoin. It is available in more than 100 countries and can be used at online casinos with ease.
- Ethereum: Ethereum is a superb option if you like fast processing transactions, a higher degree of security, wider accessibility and anonymity. It is a great option though it is highly volatile.
Many online gambling sites have started to adopt XRP (Ripple) as one of the leading cryptocurrencies since it is fast processing. All transactions are carried out within a matter of seconds, which gives it a good edge over other cryptocurrencies.
While it is highly convenient, it is still wise to check when your chosen crypto casino accepts XRP (Ripple) for both deposits and withdrawals. The fees for sending and receiving funds with this method are also quite minimal when compared to other cryptocurrencies on the market.
Overall, though it still suffers from volatility, it is still recommended to use this payment method at some of the best crypto gambling sites on the market.
We hope you have found our guide on XRP (Ripple) insightful and detailed. Check out the below most frequently asked questions related to this payment method.
How do I use XRP (Ripple) to make payments at an online casino?
Similar to other cryptocurrencies, you will first have to convert any fiat currencies into XRP (Ripple) before you can play at crypto casinos. Some casinos will allow you to skip this process and make deposits in fiat currencies and then they convert them themselves. We always recommend that you get your funds converted to a chosen wallet rather than a casino so you don’t incur additional fees.
Once you have XRP (Ripple), simply follow the instructions as directed by the casino.
How do I know if I’m playing at a legit XRP (Ripple) online casino?
A valid gambling licence is usually a good sign that you are playing at a legit online casino that accepts XRP (Ripple). Take the time to read casino and player reviews online so you get a good overview of what to expect.
Is there a XRP (Ripple) casino bonus?
Yes. There are many online casinos that run crypto-specific casino bonuses, such as special reload bonuses and cashback deals.
Are there any fees to pay for using a XRP (Ripple) casino?
Yes. There are fees for sending and receiving funds. The fees will usually be dictated by your chosen crypto wallet.
Do all casinos take XRP (Ripple)?
No. Not all casinos currently accept XRP (Ripple), though a good majority of crypto casinos do. Always check the casino’s payments page to check if this payment method is accepted or not.
Casino Payment Specialist
Ryan Spencer is a highly knowledgeable Casino Payment Specialist with expertise in various payment methods in the online gambling industry. He helps players navigate deposit and withdrawal processes, ensuring secure and convenient transactions. Ryan's insights cover e-wallets, credit cards, and other payment options, providing players with the necessary information to make informed decisions. His expertise guarantees a seamless and hassle-free payment experience at online casinos.More info on Ryan Spencer