With Dwarfs Gone Wild, released in 2018, Quickspin offers us a unique take on the story of Snow White and Seven Dwarves. This particular tale has been reimagined plenty of times in film but this slot game interpretation adds a few unique features to entertain casino players.
Each of the dwarves in this game has a job and all behave differently as symbols. Read on for a full review of the game features in Dwarfs Gone Wild. Online slots provider Quickspin has once again produced a game that is lovely to look at and a pleasure to play.
- Release date: 12.06.2018
- Game: Dwarfs Gone Wild
- Game provider: Quickspin
- Number of reels, rows and paylines: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Bet levels: £0.20 to £100
- Maximum win: 6,000 coins
- Special features: Free Spins, Wilds, Bonus Meter, Dwarf Bonus features, Magic Mirror feature, Re-Spins
- Jackpot: No
- Mobile: Yes
- Return to player: 96.38%
- Variance: Medium
Dwarfs Gone Wild bonus features
In many stories about dwarves, the tough little guys are often found digging for riches beneath the earth and in Dwarfs Gone Wild, this theme continues. The game is set at the mouth of a mine shaft, with bonus action taking us deeper underground.
In terms of symbols, we can see the A, K, and Q card suit symbols and the seven dwarves themselves, each with their own job – Wizard, Strongman, Bomber, Huntsman, Banker, Racer, and Blacksmith.
Snow White also appears as a symbol and she joins the Wild, the Bomber and Strongman dwarves at the top of the paytable.
The basic Wild symbol in this game is represented by the Dwarfs Gone Wild logo. However, the most exciting Wild action is from the dwarves, some of whom trigger new Wild features when they land.
Magic Mirror feature
The Magic Mirror symbol can only land on the middle or third reel. When it does, the player is awarded 2 re-spins with an additional 300 Snow White symbols introduced to the reels. As one of the highest value symbols in the game, having the Snow White symbol appear more frequently is certain to boost winning combos.
Dwarfs Gone Wild Free Spins
The Golden Minecart free spins feature is where all the magic happens. This is activated when the bonus Scatter symbol (a shiny diamond) appears on the 3 middle reels of the base game on the same spin. This automatically awards the player 7 free spins.
During the base game, players will notice a meter to the left of the base game. This fills up a little bit every time a win is landed that includes one of the dwarf symbols. When the meter is completely fully, an additional minecart bonus becomes available. There are 7 to be claimed, each corresponding to a different dwarf, and it is possible to go into free spins mode with all 7 dwarves’ powers active.
Before the free rounds begin, one of the dwarves will be randomly selected and his associated features will be applied to the spins that follow. Here are the dwarves and what each of them can do:
- Strongman: Rolling Reels – a Wild symbol is added at random to reel 3, 4 or 5. On every re-spins, the Wild moves on space to the left
- Wizard: Extra Spins – player receives between 3 and 5 additional free spins
- Huntsman: Free Wild – an additional Wild is introduced to the reels
- Banker: Win Multiplier – a multiplier of x2, x3 or x5 will be applied to one or more winning bonus spins
- Blacksmith: Full Reel Wilds – One or two reels will be turned completely Wild
- Racer: Throwback Wilds – between 2 and 5 Wilds will be randomly added to the reels
- Bomber: Spreading Wilds – one Wild symbol is added at random. The symbol then explodes, creating between 2 and 4 additional Wilds in nearby positions
Dwarfs Gone Wild jackpot
There is no jackpot on Dwarfs Gone Wild. The maximum win is set at 6,000 coins on a single spin.
Dwarfs Gone Wild has an RTP of 96.38%. It is described as having a medium level of volatility.
Dwarfs Gone Wild Mobile
Dwarfs Gone Wild can be accessed and enjoyed from any device, including desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone.