Not only is it a great social game but with a bingo strategy in place, you can increase your chances of winning bingo whilst having fun with other bingo players. Read on to learn more.
Although there is not much you can do to change or alter the randomness of the bingo numbers drawn, here are a few bingo strategy tips that should help improve your chances of securing a win. One must also remember that bingo is a game of chance and not of skill if they wish to learn how to win online bingo.
Play when there are fewer players online
With slot games, the more players are playing, the larger the jackpot will be. When it comes to bingo, the prize money will not increase or decrease depending on how many players are playing. Your main goal when playing bingo is to be up against as few opponents as possible since this increases your probability of being declared a winner considerably.
We suggest playing at times when there are fewer players online such as weekdays or at odd hours such as the mornings or late at night.
Buy more bingo cards
One of the most popular bingo strategies around insists on buying a batch of bingo cards, as the more cards you own, the bigger your chances of winning. If a number called out isn’t on one bingo card, chances are it is going to be on another. Furthermore, you also have a bigger chance of completing a pattern on any of the multiple bingo cards.
Know what’s up for grabs
Before you join a bingo room for a game, know what prizes are up for grabs and how you can win them since various bingo games offer either prizes based on lines completed or else a house prize. Also, you can make use of some generous bingo bonuses that you can get when you sign up to a new bingo site! The bingo bonus money or tickets will allow you to play for longer, giving you more chances to win!
Socialise with other players
One of the benefits of online bingo is the fact that you can chat with other players in the chat room. Although this won’t increase your chances of winning, there are random prizes up for grabs in the chat room, completely separate from the main game.
If you are not feeling particularly social, you can always keep an eye on the chat when the chat moderator announces various prizes and competitions up for grabs.
Granville’s bingo strategy
One of the most popular strategies many bingo players opt for is the Granville strategy. It’s so popular that it’s also been adopted by stock market analysis specialists to predict the movement of prices. Granville’s theory insists on some basic bingo card check rules to increase your chances of winning such as:
- Having an equal number of high and low numbers
- Having an equal number of even and odd numbers
- Having an equal number that ends with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Tippett bingo strategy
A less adopted strategy is the one created by British statistician Tippett with the aim of improving the odds at winning at bingo. After much analysis on statistics and probabilities, Tippett suggested that the longer a game of 75-ball bingo is, the more likely that the bingo balls drawn are close to the medium number of 38. If it’s a shorter game, then it’s more likely that the numbers drawn are closer to the number 1 and 75.
If you want to follow the Tippett Bingo strategy, then you must:
- Pick bingo cards with numbers closer to 1 and 75 when you are playing short games of bingo
- For longer games such as blackout bingo, pick bingo cards with numbers closer to the number 38
If you have been searching high and low for the best online bingo bonuses, fret no more as we have got you covered. We have compiled some of the best top offers right here at JohnSlots. If you are looking for more bonus offers, click on the below button.
- Classic slots
- Jackpot slots
New players only. 18+. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 200% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £100 + 50 Free Spins [FS] split on two slots, Fluffy Favourites and Enchanted Prince respectively. [FS] Split over 2 days & valid for 3 days, max win cap 0.25p per spin). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] after all FS used & valid on selected games only. WR:4x Bingo Bonus; 35x GB. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. Terms & conditions apply
- Play during off-peak times and purchase more cards to increase your odds.
- Engage in chat rooms for valuable insights and random prizes.
- Familiarize yourself with the game rules and explore different strategies.
- Remember that winning is ultimately based on luck, and no strategy can guarantee a win.
Playing during off-peak times may slightly increase your chances of winning due to fewer players, but winning is never guaranteed as online bingo platforms use random number generators for fairness.
- Choose reputable sites with positive reviews and bonuses.
- Look for sites with multiple rooms, diverse card options, and progressive jackpots.
- Analyze new sites for potentially better winning opportunities.
- Set a daily spending limit and stick to it.
- Opt for less expensive games to increase the number of rounds played within your budget.
- Avoid chasing losses and prioritize responsible play.
- Gain experience by playing more and familiarizing yourself with various patterns.
- Understand the prize criteria for each game you play.
- Play with multiple cards if manageable.
- Identify patterns in numbers called to adjust your number selection strategy.
- Play in rooms with fewer players to reduce competition.
- Read online bingo guides and reviews for insights and tips from experienced players
Online Bingo Specialist
Aubrey Medina is a trusted expert in online bingo, providing valuable insights and expertise to players. With a focus on analyzing online bingo sites and their features, Aubrey helps players choose the best platforms for their needs. From assessing game variety to evaluating bonus offers, Aubrey's expertise ensures that players can enjoy an engaging and rewarding bingo experience online.More info on Aubrey Medina