As cryptocurrencies continue to enter our daily lives, more and more of these systems are being supported by online casinos around the world. Among the many cryptocurrencies making waves in recent years, Cardano has managed to stand out with its promises of transparency, efficiency, and sustainability. Cardano is increasingly featuring in more online casino payment methods, so let’s have a look at what this provider has to offer.
Ready to start gaming with Cardano by your side? We’ve spared you the stress of painstakingly scrolling via Google to find a Cardano-supported casino. Instead, you can find a list of the very best Cardano online casinos around on this page – have a look and pick the best site for you!
Cardano entered the crypto market back in 2015. Since then, the currency has come a long way, revising its operations, features, and effectiveness to suit the ever-growing list of cryptocurrency users. Cardano claims to be the only blockchain platform to be built using peer-review research, using its community to build the ideal cryptocurrency. This leading blockchain technology boasts a high level of security with transparent operations and an emphasis on environmental sustainability. Sounds good right? But what exactly does Cardano offer online casino players? Find out now!
|Pros of Cardano||Cons of Cardano|
|Instant deposits and withdrawals||Not widely accepted at most UK casinos|
|No deposit or withdrawal fees||Supported casinos are typically unregulated|
|Much more environmentally friendly than other cryptocurrencies||Crypto exchange hacks can threaten the overall security|
|Lots of anonymous casino options to choose from||Volatile exchange rate|
|Simpler account verification||Cryptocurrencies are still a relatively new currency|
|Payment freedom with unlimited worldwide transfers available||Complex exchange and withdrawal processes|
- You’ll first make use of Cardano at an online casino to make a deposit and fund your account. Although this might be a simple process for some casino and crypto veterans, it can still be a somewhat complex process. So, we’ve gone ahead and outlined your journey to making a Cardano deposit. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be funding your account in no time.
- Set up your account – Before making a deposit using this payment method, you must of course have a Cardano account. Once you have sorted out your account and wallet, you can then look to depositing using Cardano.
- Pick a JohnSlots recommended casino – Have a look at the list of top Cardano casinos we’ve put together. All of the list’s entries are top sites that offer a safe, fair, and fun experience, so you can take our pick with confidence. Once you’ve picked your casino, head to the site and create your very own account.
- Choosing Cardano as a Payment Method – With your new casino account safely in hand, you can select a payment method to make your first deposit. Cardano can be selected in two ways. You can pick Cardano directly from the list of supported payment providers. Or you can pick a supported cryptocurrency third-party provider such as BitPay, GoCoin, Cubits and Coinspaid.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit – You can now input your actual deposit amount. Make sure this satisfies any minimum conditions related to welcome bonuses to claim them.
- Enter your account details and click confirm- Depending on the option you went with in step 3, you’ll need to enter your Cardano or third-party provider details. Once you’re done with your input, hit the confirm button to finalise the deposit.
- Go back to your casino account – Now that your deposit has been made, you can simply head to your account page to verify your balance and start playing!
Cardano and Bonuses
As a cryptocurrency, Cardano cannot be used to claim welcome bonuses and other casino promotions. Most online casinos in the UK only allow players to use debit cards, bank transfers and FIAT e-wallets such as PayPal to claim their bonus offers. Of course, the exception to the rule is crypto casinos. These sites are designed to support cryptocurrencies, allowing you to claim their bonuses using Cardano and other blockchain-based methods. Always make sure you check through the bonus terms and conditions to verify its supported payment methods, making sure Cardano is available.
Fees When Using Cardano for Deposits
One of the best things about using Cardano is that you are completely free of any deposit fees. As a cryptocurrency, Cardano guarantees no additional fees beyond anything the online casino you pick might incur. With that being said, all cryptocurrencies have their fees which are independent of online casino use. Whenever you exchange currency to and from Cardano, you are charged a gas fee. These gas fees are service fees that all cryptocurrencies enforce on their exchanges and cannot be avoided.
Minimum Deposits with Cardano
Cardano does not add any minimum deposit restrictions. Even so, online casinos all have their minimum deposit requirements, and you will still need to follow them whenever you make a deposit. In some cases, this is represented using Cardano currency, but on some sites, the minimum requirement is presented in a FIAT currency such as GBP or EUR. In that case, you’ll need to check the conversion rate to verify the actual amount in Cardano currency. You can verify an online casino’s minimum deposit limits from its terms and conditions section.
How Fast are Cardano Deposits?
As a cryptocurrency, Cardano is incredibly efficient at performing transactions across the net. As a decentralised system, Cardano eliminates the middleman and takes care of processes at a much faster rate than any other payment method. This applies to all decentralised blockchain payment methods of course and you can expect your deposits to be placed instantly. Of course, some casinos might impose their delays which can still affect your overall processing time.
Sure, some online casinos out there block withdrawals using Cardano and cryptocurrency payment methods, but you’ll still find crypto casinos that allow you to withdraw your winnings using this payment method. As a decentralised system, Cardano is incredibly fast at processing withdrawals, so you’ll have your hard-earned winnings in no time at all. Follow these simple steps to make your very own Cardano withdrawal.
- Head to your online casino’s withdrawal page
- Select Cardano or a Cardano-supported third-party payment provider as a withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Approve the withdrawal
There are no withdrawal fees directly associated with Cardano, although some online casinos can enforce their fees. You must also be aware of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. These vary from one casino to another and can be found in an online casino’s terms and conditions.
Can I Always Make Withdrawals with Cardano?
Some casinos, even those that support cryptocurrencies, might allow you to use Cardano to place deposits but not to make withdrawals. It can be pretty annoying but luckily there are other alternatives you can consider. You can pick from a casino’s list of supported debit cards, bank transfers and e-wallet options to make your withdrawal.
At JohnSlots, we pride ourselves on recommending only the very best sites to our readers. To ensure their legitimacy and quality, we test online casinos in several key areas, making sure they deliver across the board. These include the following:
- Promotional Offers – We all love a good freebie, and the best online casinos out there must provide you with a great selection of promotional offers. Apart from making sure that the site has a consistent stream of great offers to claim, we also make sure the promotions are both reasonable and fair in their terms and conditions.
- Game Library – At the end of the day, it’s all about the games. Our recommended online casinos’ libraries are tested based on both the number of games they offer, as well as their overall quality. We make sure the titles available come from the best game providers in the industry, with video slots, table games and live casino on offer.
- Security and Licences – Of course, none of us would feel comfortable playing at an online casino without knowing that the site is safe and secure. That’s why our top sites are all verified by the best gaming commissions out there, making sure they are fair and legitimate. We also make sure the sites are secured with SSL encryption, making sure they protect all your personal and financial data.
- Customer Support – You deserve to be supported by the online casino you choose to play at. By our standards, all online casinos must have comprehensive FAQ sections that cover a wide variety of issues. This needs to be supported by quick, efficient, and available customer care services with both email and live chat functionality running on a 24/7 basis.
- Payment Methods – Now, the reason why we’re all here. Online casinos must offer a strong selection of varied payment methods for you to choose from. From debit cards to bank transfers, e-wallets and even cryptocurrencies, we look for the sites that have it all.
Looking for other cryptocurrency options to fund your online casino account? These alternatives offer a very similar experience to using Cardano, with their very own set of advantages and features.
- Bitcoin – Perhaps the most famous cryptocurrency out there, Bitcoin is widely available across crypto casinos, offering lightning-fast, secure transactions.
- Ethereum – Boasting strong security and privacy features, Ethereum is a leading cryptocurrency that enjoys support across a selection of online casinos.
- Dogecoin – With low transaction fees and an incredibly user-friendly experience to boot, Dogecoin has made its mark as a strong cryptocurrency option and is available at numerous online casinos.
- Litecoin – Available in more than 100 countries, Litecoin enjoys support at lots of online casinos, mainly those that operate outside of the UK.
As a secure, efficient, and environmentally conscious cryptocurrency, Cardano can be a great choice when looking to pick a payment method for your online casino activities. Sure, cryptocurrency isn’t so readily available at UK-based sites, but as the format’s popularity increases, we’ll be sure to see more of Cardano and its lightning-fast transfers.
Have more questions to ask about Cardano? Have a look at these commonly asked questions and you might just find the answers you seek.
How do I use Cardano to make payments at an online casino?
When you’re playing at an online casino that supports Cardano, simply select it as your deposit method of choice from the dropdown list presented on the screen.
How do I know if I’m playing at a legit Cardano online casino?
Legitimate casinos can be verified from the gaming licenses they hold. If you’re in doubt, why not pick a casino from our list? They’re all legitimate sites that support Cardano as a payment method.
Is there a Cardano casino bonus?
Exclusive Cardano casino bonuses are quite hard to come by, but the payment method can be used to claim many bonus deals out there.
Are there any fees to pay for using a Cardano casino?
There are no fees imposed by Cardano whenever it’s used at an online casino. Of course, the casino itself may set its fees for both deposits and withdrawals.
Do all casinos take Cardano?
Not all casinos support Cardano, especially those operating in the UK.
Casino Payment Specialist
Ryan Spencer is a highly knowledgeable Casino Payment Specialist with expertise in various payment methods in the online gambling industry. He helps players navigate deposit and withdrawal processes, ensuring secure and convenient transactions. Ryan's insights cover e-wallets, credit cards, and other payment options, providing players with the necessary information to make informed decisions. His expertise guarantees a seamless and hassle-free payment experience at online casinos.More info on Ryan Spencer