Barber Shop Uncut
Barber Shop Uncut, developed by Thunderkick, injects fun and humour into a barber-themed slot with a 5×3 lay out, 40 winning lines, and some great special features. These include re-spins with sticky symbols triggered by a winning combo, a free spins bonus game, and an Inwinity Spin.
- Game Provider:
- RTP: 97%
- FREE SPINS: yes
- VOLATILITY: medium-high
The best casino to play Barber Shop Uncut
Barber Shop Uncut Free Spins
Barber Shop Uncut’s special features all feature free spins in some form or another. They are as follows:
- Re-Spin – Anytime you get symbols combining to form a winning pay line or 3 (or more) bonus symbols, this stick in place while a re-spin is triggered. If during the re-spin more of the same symbols appear on the reels along the same pay line as the previous symbols, the process will repeat itself with another re-spin and more sticky symbols. This will continue as long as combos are formed or the screen is completely filled with the same type of symbol.
- Free Spins Bonus Game – 5 bonus symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the Free Spins Bonus Game. Initially, you’ll have 10 free spins. Any additional bonus symbol will give you an extra 2 free spins, all the way up to 30 free spins. Consecutive wins will take you through a progressive multiplier with levels set at x1, x2, x3, and x5.
- Inwinity Spins – When all free spins during the bonus game have been played, the Inwinity Spin will be activated, meaning that the reels will continue spinning for as long as it takes to produce a win.
Barber Shop Uncut Slot
Thunderkick are back with yet another fun-packed and comical slot – Barber Shop Uncut. This 5-reel by 3-row game gives you 40 winning lines and quite a few free-spin-heavy special features. Thunderkick always succeeds at reinventing the wheel in terms of design, which is no simple task considering the huge amount of video slots available online these days.
The game is set, as expected, inside a cartoon-styled barber shop with cute and somewhat wacky-looking designs. The reels are placed on the mirror atop a counter, and on either side, you can see a 3D wall with a window and the silhouettes of passersby. Symbols mainly include a barber’s tools and the profiles of unkempt customers. As these customers form part of a winning line, they are given a clean shave, with one losing a moustache, another a beard, with others getting new haircuts or hairdos. The game signals a win along a pay line by spraying shaving foam around the winning combination. Needless to say, the game has a very zany yet light-hearted feel to it.
Symbols and Features
Barber Shop Uncut is a 5×3 slot with 40 pay lines. Starting with the interface and basic functions, here’s how it plays out:
- Options (Rules, Pay Table)
- Total win
- Betting Level (0.10 – 100.00)
- Auto spin (5 – 5000)
- Spin button
There are 9 regular symbols and 1 bonus symbol. The highest paying regular symbol is the golden portrait of the gentleman with the bow tie. 5 of these along a pay line give you 4.00 coins. Winnings, in this case, depend on the bet level you set prior to the spin.
Moving onto special features, there are 3 to look out for:
- Re-Spin – This happens whenever you land a winning combo along a pay line or 3 (or more bonus symbols). The winning symbols become sticky ones and you’re given a re-spin. This process repeats itself automatically for as long as you keep on getting same symbols adding to the winning pay line(s) that triggered the re-spin.
- Free Spins Bonus Game – 5 (or more) Bonus Symbols trigger the Bonus Game. You get 10 free spins to start with, and every extra bonus symbol gives you another 2 free spins up to a maximum of 30. During the Bonus Game, there’s a multiplier sitting at the bottom of the screen. Getting a win will trigger the re-spin function as in the base game, with the only difference, though, that the multiplier will go through the stages x1, x2, x3, and x5.
- Inwinity Spin – After all free spins in the Bonus Game are used up, the Inwinity Spin is triggered. The reels will spin again and again ad infinitum until a winning combo is achieved. Even here, the re-spin with multiplier come into play.
Barber Shop Uncut Jackpot
There are no jackpots in the traditional sense of the word. That being said, it is possible to win up to 400.00 coins with 1 spin. The total amount of money won, in this case, depends on your bet level set during that spin.
Barber Shop Uncut on Mobile
Barber Shop Uncut converts neatly to handheld devices for on-the-go play. You just need a recognised universal operating system such as iOS, Android, or Windows in conjunction with a major browser such as Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
Barber Shop Uncut RTP
The RTP for this game is set at 97.0%.