Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights
Vegas Nights is bursting with great functions and features that work incredibly well together, making it another fantastic entry to the Cops ‘n’ Robbers series. A medium volatility setting might dishearten some players, but rest assured that there’s plenty of fun to be had in Bert and Bonzo’s Vegas adventure.
- A long list of varied features.
- Great presentation.
- Bonus features offer the potential for some big wins.
- Medium volatility.
Novomatic continues its hot run of Cops ‘n’ Robbers games with yet another fresh entry. Vegas Nights bring back anti-heroes Bet and Bonzo for yet another chance to loot all they can from the neon lit strips of Las Vegas.
Our lovable criminal duo’s antics are perfectly brought to life through the slot’s comical theme, setting the tone for a light-hearted game that doesn’t take itself too seriously. The look remains very similar to previous entries, with a few slight changes here and there to distinguish Vegas Nights from its predecessors.
But what trials and turbulations await players in this devious endeavour? Read our full review below for an in-depth guide into the video slot mechanics and features that players can expect in Vegas Nights!
|SLOT FEATURES||Win Modifiers, Wild Modifiers, Bonus Games, Free Spins|
|RELEASE DATE||23rd February 2021|
|SLOT TYPE||Video Slot|
|REELS, ROWS, PAYLINES||5 Reels, 3 Rows, 20 Paylines|
|RETURN TO PLAYER||95.19%|
Bert and Bonzo have prepared a long list of activities for players to join them in, all making great use of some varied video slot features. These are mainly focused around reel modifiers and bonus games, shifting away from the usual recipe found in most slots to a more unconventional format.
Wild symbols stand in for any symbols that will obtain or re-enforce a winning combination. Bert also makes it a habit of throwing in additional Wilds in a couple of his reel modifiers.
Scatter symbols are replaced with Bonus symbols. Once a Bonus symbol lands on the reels, players will be treated to one of 4 unique bonus games.
Protagonist Bert will do his best to try turn the odds in your favour through Reel Modifiers. These modifiers are activated randomly, turning the tide as they sweep into action.
- Dynamite Win Reel Modifier: Following an unsuccessful spin, Bert’s pyrotechnic abilities can come into play, blowing up various reels to earn players wins and bonuses.
- Bert’s Wild Giveaway Reel Modifier: Bert tries his best to help bag a better score by adding extra Wild symbols to reel 5. On every turn these symbols will move one reel to the left until they’re finally off the reels.
- Reel Raider Reel Modifier: Bert swings in to save the day, carrying copies of reel 1 that will be plastered all over the other reels.
- Bert’s Going Wild Reel Modifier: As the reels spin, Bert runs behind the scenes (or rather reels in this case), to tamper with the results by adding more Wild symbols.
Find Bonzo a Bone Bonus
Unlocked with 3 bonus symbols, this game will have you helping out Bonzo as he searches for his precious bone. Throughout, Bonzo will dig up cash prizes or an upgrade to an even better bonus game.
Spotlight Wilds Bonus
A form of free spins bonus, the Spotlight Wilds Bonus will grant players 5 bonus spins. Throughout these spins, the spotlight will highlight various spots on the reels and fills them with additional wilds.
On the Run Bonus
Perhaps the most intricate of all bonuses available, the On the Run Bonus turns Vegas Nights into a tabletop game! Bert rolls the dice and proceeds to walk around two trails, each filled with various cash prizes. An outer trail can lead into the inner golden trail for better prizes and unlimited rolls that finish once he reaches the exit arrow. Keep an eye out for Sergeant Bell though, who will do all he can to catch Bert and end his lucky streak.
Bonzo might randomly join in the action too, awarding the following bonuses:
- Add Again: Winning price is doubled.
- Get Ahead: Bert rolls once more.
- Nice Roll: Both dice are rolled and the current stake is multiplied by the total.
- Super Dice: Both dice are rolled and the current stake is multiplied by the rolled number.
- Golden Trail: Bert moves automatically to the Golden Trail.
- Bonus: Upgrade to the final bonus, Daylight Robberies.
Daylight Robberies Bonus
The best bonus in the game, Daylight Robberies gives players unlimited Free Spins, while Bert and Bonzo go on a robbing spree. Bouncing Wilds come into play, as well as the opportunity to rob the casino and bag a x1000 win. Watch out for the cop symbols though, as they will hunt you down and end your winning streak.
Although Vegas Nights contains a multitude of functions and features, it omits the inclusion of a jackpot.
You can enjoy Vegas Nights at a selection of Novomatic licensed casinos, although we would recommend playing over at Mr. Green
Bert and Bonzo’s adventure adapts perfectly to the small screen, so players can rest assured that the mobile experience is on par with its desktop counterpart.