Lil’ Devil review
Big Time Gaming is known for their highly volatile slots, and Lil’ Devil with its hotter-than-hell prizes is no exception. Based on the ‘80s hit song by British rock band The Cult, this 4,096-payline slot aims to please the crowds with its many features. As well as the standard free spins and wilds, the game also features huge multipliers and enhanced wilds to take your prizes up a notch.
- Release date: 25 September 2019
- Game: Lil’ Devil
- Game info: Six reels, four rows, 4,096 paylines
- Bet levels: £0.10-£20
- Maximum win: 144x
- Special features: Free spins, wilds, stacked wilds, multipliers, enhanced free spins
- Jackpot: No
- Return to player: 96.31-96.43%
- Volatility: High
Lil’ Devil bonus features
The thing we loved about the features of Lil’ Devil is that many of them can combine to improve your chances of winning. For example, multipliers can work together to give you up to 144x your stake, and similarly scatter symbols have a secondary function to triggering free spins. There’s plenty going on, so read on to learn more about how the game’s feature work.
Landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the base free spins round. You’ll get to choose from two options:
- Be My Angel Free Spins: Seven free spins with a regular symbol randomly chosen to act as a sticky wild. If you land an entire reel of sticky wilds, you’ll be awarded three additional spins. Wins can also be multiplied by up to 144x with combined multiplier symbols
- Dynamite Lover Free Spins: 12 free spins that will see any wins disappear, with new symbols dropping into place for another potential win. Dynamite Wilds can also appear in this round to multiply your wins, along with scatters that can retrigger up to six extra spins
Three scatters may trigger the free spins round, but any time two or more scatters appear on the reels, you’ll also collect a heart symbol. Once you’ve collected 40 of these, you’ll activate the Heartstopper bonus round, which will allow you to play the enhanced free spins feature. Once again, you’ll have two options to choose from:
- Be My Angel Free Spins: The purple heart (the top paying symbol) will act as a sticky wild
- Dynamite Lover Free Spins: The Dynamite Wild multiplier begins at 5x your spin prize instead of 1x
Lil’ Devil has two types of wilds: the Dynamite wild, which comes in the form of a female devil; and the Angel Wild, which can appear stacked. The latter can also give you multipliers of up to 144x when combined with several multiplier symbols.
Lil’ Devil jackpot
This isn’t one of BTG’s jackpot slots, however with the potential to multiply your prizes by up to 144x, it’s definitely worth a spin.
RTP and volatility
As mentioned, Lil’ Devil does follow the BTG trend of high volatility. So while you might not see frequent wins, when they do come in they’ll hit big. The varied return to player is explained by the enhanced free spins options, which takes the base RTP of 96.31% up to 96.43%.
Lil’ Devil on mobile
On the way to work, in the break room at the office… Lil’ Devil can be enjoyed on all mobile devices for a quality casino experience.