- Good Bonuses
- VIP Programme
- Live Casino
Significant terms: Full T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in chose one of the four deposit casino offers (min. deposit of €10). Wagering/game contributions vary. 30 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Terms & conditions apply
- What are Low Wagering Bonuses?
- What Types Are There?
- Why Play At Casinos with Low Wagering Bonuses?
- How to Find Low Wagering Bonuses
- What are Free Spins No Deposit Low Wagering Bonuses?
In essence, low wagering bonuses are casino bonuses with a playthrough requirement below the industry standard. In the current climate, anything below 35x is considered low compared to a possible 50x wagering or higher. Casinos with low wagering bonuses are still hard to find, but if you see a 4x or 5x wagering requirement attached to the new player welcome offer, you’ll know you hit the jackpot.
It might look a little overwhelming, but wagering requirements simply mean that you’ll have to playthrough the winnings from your bonus an X amount of times before you can withdraw real cash. Here’s a quick example:
- £10 bonus x 5 wagering requirement = £50 (10×5) – you must use your bonus money to place a bet worth £50 before it can be withdrawn.
The above wagering is much fairer than the 50x requirement mentioned earlier, making the wagering as high as £500 (£10 x 50). The smaller the wagering requirement, the easier it will be to convert your bonus cash into real money for withdrawal. But still, read the bonus terms carefully. In some cases, you may need to wager your deposit too. For example, £10 bonus + £10 deposit x 5 wagering = £100. What happens here is you’ll need to rollover both your bonus and the deposit amount 5x, which essentially doubles your wagering requirement.
When looking for low wagering casino bonuses, you’ll come across several types of bonuses, including a new player bonus, free spins or even no deposit free spins offers. Look out for any promotional bonus codes included – you may be required to use a special password provided by the casino to claim the bonus.
Welcome Bonus with Low Wagering
A welcome bonus is one of the most popular bonuses you’ll find at an online casino given to new players as an incentive to join the site. It usually consists of a 100% match bonus on your first deposit and can sometimes include free spins to make the offer even more attractive. For example, a 100% bonus of up to £100 means that the casino will double your deposit.
The same formula applies to a welcome bonus with low wagering, which effectively means that your bonus has a low wagering requirement of 5x, for instance. However, welcome bonuses with low wagering are often much smaller than those with higher wagering requirements.
Free Spins with Low Wagering
Free spins are other sought-after bonuses and can often be offered as part of a welcome package or a stand-alone bonus across multiple UK online casinos. This type of promotion is great for testing out new slots or playing your favourite titles for free, but it can be restricted to preselected games by the casino.
Like any other casino bonus, free spins also have wagering requirements. For example, if you’ve claimed 20 free spins with a 5x wagering requirement and won £20, you’ll have to place a bet worth £100 (£20 x 5) once before you can withdraw your winnings in real cash.
There are so many online casinos offering huge bonuses to new players, but joining a casino with a low wagering bonus could be more advantageous for several reasons:
- Lower starting deposit – casinos with low wagering bonuses almost always require a smaller initial deposit, making it easier for players with limited budgets to join and have a more enjoyable experience.
- Smart choice for new players – complementing the above advantage, casinos with low wagering bonuses are a smart choice for new players who have never played at an online casino. Smaller but more realistic bonuses make these casinos a perfect testing ground for newbies with minimal risks involved.
- Easier and faster withdrawals – while a big percentage welcome offer might be appealing, it’s much easier to convert bonuses into real money with smaller wagering requirements. However tempting a 100% or 200% bonus may appear, it might be impossible to fulfil its wagering requirement of 35x or above, leaving players empty-handed.
- Higher withdrawal amounts – lower wagering requirements effectively mean higher returns if you choose the right casino. Still, you should check the bonus terms to be aware of any restrictions attached to your bonus, such as maximum win from bonuses, time limitations and similar.
One way to find casinos with low wagering bonuses is to use good old Google or any other internet search tool if you prefer. However, this is not the most effective way and can be time-consuming. To keep track, you’ll probably need to create a spreadsheet and read the small print to compare the bonus terms, which is a daunting task. A more effective way is to let our expert team do the leg work for you and use the below methods to find the best low wagering bonuses:
- Browse our top list – curated by a team of experts, our casinos’ toplist features a mix of licensed and top-rated gambling sites with low wagering bonuses. You can click around and choose your favourites based on their games selection, bonuses and other promotional offers.
- Read expert reviews – all casinos on our toplist are reviewed and rated to help you find the best choice for you. You can read an entire review to have a bigger picture or jump from one section to the next using our nifty navigation tool to compare the sites available.
- Visit the casino – when you find a site that suits your playing style and budget, you can visit the casino and claim the low wagering bonus directly from the toplist by hitting the “Visit Casino” button.
Similar to a welcome bonus, no deposit free spins are often offered to new players as an encouragement to sign up. But, contrary to a deposit bonus, they don’t require you to deposit real cash. Free spins should appear in your bonus wallet soon after you’ve registered a new account, but if it doesn’t, contact the support team for help.
The best thing about this type of bonus is it allows you to try some games and get a better feel for the casino. However, no deposit free spins don’t mean they’re entirely free. If you’re lucky enough to win, you’ll still need to fulfil the wagering requirements, so make sure to check the significant terms and conditions in advance. While checking the terms, you’ll also want to note the maximum bet, winning cap, bonus validity and any other restrictions that may affect your bonus.
One of the biggest bugbears when looking for the best casino bonus is the high wagering requirement attached to the offer. That’s why our team of experts has pulled together a handy list of casinos offering no deposit free spins with low or no wagering requirements.
Since there is a lot to say about low wagering bonuses, we’ve also created a section with the most frequently asked questions to help you recap everything you’ve learned.
Are low wagering bonuses legit?
Yes, low wagering bonuses are as legitimate as any other bonuses at an online casino. They present excellent value for money and are some of the most sought-after bonuses by UK players. To make the most of low wagering bonuses, choose to play at online casinos licenses and regulated by the Gambling Commission in the UK.
What is the difference between playthrough, rollover and wagering requirement?
There’s no difference between playthrough, rollover and wagering requirements. These are just different terms used by casinos and players to describe the number of times you’ll have to wager your bonus before you can withdraw your winnings in real cash.
How do low wagering requirements work?
Unless your bonus is wager-free, the winnings from your bonus will need to be converted into real cash before you can request a withdrawal. The wagering requirements, found in the bonus terms and conditions, will tell you how many times you need to wager your bonus, meaning that your bonus amount will be multiplied by the wagering amount: £10 (bonus) x 10 (wagering requirement) = 100x.
What is the best low wagering casino in the UK?
It depends on what type of games you like to play and what kind of bonuses you prefer: bonus cash, free spins or both. You can use our current toplist to find your favourite low wagering casino.
When can I cash out my bonus?
Unless otherwise stated by the casino, you can only cash out after fulfilling the wagering requirements. Before claiming the bonus, it’s always a good idea to check any other restrictions within the bonus terms to avoid disappointment.
Casino Bonus Expert
Leonard Sosa is a trusted Casino Bonus Expert with a deep understanding of the intricacies of online casino bonuses. He analyzes and evaluates the terms and conditions associated with different bonuses, guiding players to make informed decisions. Leonard specializes in no wager no deposit bonuses and provides valuable insights on maximizing their benefits. His expertise helps players unlock the true value of casino bonuses and optimize their gaming experience.More info on Leonard Sosa