- Multiple Wild types
- Free spins feature
- Amazing character design
- Mobile friendly
- No jackpot
This slot game packs in an impressive depth of plot, with three protagonists taking on a number of evil monsters with unique attacks. If the idea of all these bells and whistles seems a bit much, it’s good to know that at its core, Wild Worlds is a fairly simple game.
Read on to learn about Wild Worlds and the features players can expect to see what spinning this exciting slot.
- Release date: 09.04.2019
- Game: Wild Worlds
- Game provider: NetEnt
- Number of reels, rows and paylines: 5 reels, 5 rows, Clusters pay
- Bet levels: £0.20 to £400
- Maximum win: 50,000 coins
- Special features: Wilds, Free Spins, Destroy feature
- Jackpot: No
- Mobile: Yes
- Return to player: 96.47%
- Variance: Medium
Wild Worlds takes place in what we believe is Hero Birds’ HQ. Our protagonists – Pink Bird, Blue Bird and Green Bird – are waiting for action on the left side of the game screen. This slot does not use paylines but pays out on clusters. Landing three or more identical symbols horizontally, vertically or diagonally to one another means a win.
We can see gemstones in the Birds’ individual colours as well as symbols depicting their faces, called hero symbols. The crown and the Wild share the title of highest value symbol. Both pay out 100 times the stake when a cluster of 5 appears.
This random feature can activate on any spin that does not include a win. When triggered, all the gemstones in one colour will be destroyed, making space for new symbols to appear.
In the main game, any winning combination that includes one of the hero symbols will transform all remaining symbols depicting the same hero into Wilds. These can substitute for any other symbol except the Scatter.
Wild Worlds Free Spins
The free spins feature is where the fun really starts. When the player lands 3 Scatters, they are awarded 8 free spins and a wheel appears. It will determine which of three worlds the free spins will take place in. Any wins that take place during free spins deal damage to the monsters.
When any one of the monsters is defeated, the Heroes unlock a modifier that takes effect on the next spin. Each world has a different modifier.
- Dark Forest (Green): A spreading Wild is added to the reels at random. If it is part of a winning combo, it explodes along with adjacent symbols and Wilds will land to replace them
- Ice World (Blue): A stack of two Wilds will be added at random. If they are part of a winning cluster, they will complete the win and then disappear
- Fire Lands (Red): Two to four Wilds are added at random. If they are part of a winning cluster, they will explode along with adjacent symbols. Any symbols that take their places will become Wilds
There is no progressive jackpot on the Wild Worlds video slot.
Wild Worlds has a Return To Player value of 96.47% and a variance described as medium.
Wild Worlds is playable on all internet-enabled mobile devices.
Online Slot Expert
Leanna Madden is an expert in online slots, specializing in analyzing game providers and evaluating the quality and variety of slot games. With her extensive knowledge, she guides players to the best slot options, including high RTP slots and those with exciting bonus features. Leanna's insights help players make informed decisions and enjoy rewarding slot experiences at online casinos.More info on Leanna Madden