Discover more about 300% bonuses at JohnSlots:
- What is a 300% bonus?
- Benefits of a 300% casino bonus
- Claiming a 300% bonus at a casino
- Types of 300% bonuses
- Terms and conditions on a 300% bonus
A 300% deposit bonus offered at a casino is a gift for you when you join the site. It’s unlikely that you’ll be able to claim an entire 300 bonus on your first deposit, but you can look at it as a gift that keeps on giving.
For example, if it’s split into several deposits, you can claim it on your first, second and third deposit and make your gameplay last longer. But, if it’s offered as a first deposit bonus, then you’re looking at a match bonus that multiplies your initial deposit four times!
Aside from being exceptionally easy to claim, a 300% casino bonus has many more advantages. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose this particular casino bonus:
- You can quadruple your initial deposit if it’s the first deposit offer.
- It can be valid on various games, including slots, table games and live casino.
- You can keep playing even after you’ve depleted your real cash balance.
- It gives you more chances to win.
Claiming 300% deposit bonuses is pretty straightforward at any online casino and won’t take much of your time. Use these easy-to-follow steps to retrieve them safely and effectively.
- Use our recommendations list to find a casino with a 300% deposit bonus.
- Create a new account with the casino.
- Be sure to read the bonus terms.
- Choose your preferred payment option and make the minimum deposit.
- If prompted, enter the promotional bonus code.
- Navigate to the games lobby and activate the bonus by loading one of the eligible casino games.
- Once you’ve used up your real cash balance, carry on playing with your bonus money.
- If required, complete the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
Eligibility for 300% Bonuses
Though easy to claim, 300% bonuses will always come with the significant bonus terms attached to the offer, and it’s always a good idea to have a quick read through. These bonus terms are included for your consideration so that you are aware of any wagering requirements, time limits and other restrictions.
Here’s the usual drill to check if you’re eligible for this type of bonus:
- 18+ only – only players 18 years old and older are eligible to claim the offer.
- New UK players only – the bonus is available to UK players who don’t have an existing account with the casino.
- Verification needed for UK players – at some casinos, only players who passed ID verification checks can claim the offer. The checks include proof of your identity and residential address.
- Skrill or Neteller excluded – some casinos, due to the restrictions from the Gambling Commission, won’t allow you to use these specific e-wallets to deposit. Instead, you will need to use an alternative payment method, such as a bank card.
There are different ways that you can get this type of bonus casino sites, and these include:
- A 300% Welcome Bonus
- A 300% Reload Bonus
- A Tournament Prize
- A VIP 300% Bonus
After your initial welcome bonus, you can still be eligible for a 300% bonus as a returning customer. If such an offer is available at your preferred online casino, it will be usually placed under the promotions page as an additional deposit bonus, widely known as reload bonus. All you have to do to claim this offer is to deposit the required amount.
To keep their players entertained at all times, some casinos offer additional exciting events which can boost their bankrolls. If you like competing against other players, then tournaments, weekly win boosts, and other inventive promotions could be fun and quite lucrative. You’ll find that some casinos will email exclusive 300% bonus offers to their most loyal customers based on their activity. So, if you’re a regular customer often playing for real money, don’t be surprised to receive a nice surprise in your inbox.
Joining a casino’s VIP club can offer you personal 300% offers even more perks. The VIP programmes range from multi-level schemes to rewards programs during which you accumulate points and convert them into bonuses later. In multi-level schemes, you play to climb the VIP ladder. The higher the level, the better the rewards.
Unless your bonus is wager-free, you’ll have to watch out for any wagering requirements attached to your bonus. The industry standard wagering requirement is 35x, but it can vary greatly from one casino to another. So, before you can withdraw, you’ll have to play through your winnings the required amount of times, and the only way to get out of it is to forfeit your bonuses altogether.
Talking specifically about a bonus as big and rare as 300%, it will most likely have higher wagering than, say, 100% or 200% bonuses, which is a slight downside. Also, note the maximum amount of money you can get. If a 100% bonus can offer £100 or £250 in bonus funds, a 300% bonus will most likely be capped at a smaller amount (of up to £30 or so).
Taking advantage of a 300% deposit bonus can be a fun experience when you know where to find them and what to expect from such a huge bonus offer. And now that you know everything there is to know, why not explore our current list of top casinos and see if you can spot any.