Make payments at online casinos easily and securely with Neteller. Regarded as one of the most popular e-wallets to use at UK gambling sites, it offers you the convenience, speed, and secure financial transactions that you crave when playing your favourite casino games.
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about Neteller casinos. Here we will also share our top tips, the pros and cons, and key recommendations for finding the best Neteller casino sites.
Find the Best Neteller Casino at JohnSlots!
Our expert casino team uses strict criteria to find, review and rate the best online casinos in the UK that accept Neteller. Here are our top choices:
To choose the best sites for you, we test every aspect of the casino, from signing up, depositing and claiming bonuses to playing games and withdrawing. Here’s what we check:
- Casino Licence – For your security and our peace of mind, we only recommend Neteller casinos licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Games Collection – We look for casinos rich in high-quality slots, popular progressive jackpots, exciting table games, and immersive live casino action.
- Bonuses and Promotions – We rate Neteller casinos based on their welcome bonuses, promotions and loyalty schemes. Casinos with regular promotions, generous bonuses and rewarding VIP clubs earn the highest points.
- Convenient Banking – We aim to recommend online casinos that offer instant deposits, fast withdrawals and the most convenient payment methods including Neteller.
- Customer Support – A friendly and efficient customer support team is important to us. We want you to have the best online gaming experience possible at our recommended Neteller casinos.
Why Should You Play at Neteller Casinos?
Trusted by millions of casino players, Neteller is a simple, quick and safe payment method available at the best online casinos in the UK. It allows for instant and anonymous payments which is why so many players prefer playing at Neteller casinos.
Funding your Neteller account is also convenient via a wide selection of banking solutions, and it’s free to register. Though there are a few drawbacks to using this popular e-wallet, the benefits of speed, security and ease of use outweigh the disadvantages.
|PROS OF NETELLER PAYMENTS||CONS OF NETELLER PAYMENTS|
|Easy, quick and free to set up||Players who use Neteller to deposit may be excluded from welcome bonuses|
|Secure payment to use at online casinos||UK players can no longer fund their Neteller accounts via credit cards.|
|Trusted payment method in the UK||A 2.5% fee applies for funding your Neteller account.|
|Wide variety of options to fund your Neteller account||Deposit and withdrawal fees may apply|
|Large selection of Nelleter casinos in the UK||Withdrawals may not be possible at some casinos accepting Neteller payments|
|Instant deposits and fast withdrawals at most Neteller casinos||Withdrawal limits may apply|
How to Set Up a Neteller Account
It only takes three quick steps to register for a new Neteller account. Once you’re all set, you can use your new personalised dashboard to organise your funds for playing at your favourite Neteller casinos.
- Go to the official Neteller website.
- Hit the Join for Free button.
- Fill out the registration form by entering your full name and email address. Create a secure password, read the terms and conditions and click the Register now button.
How to Pay by Neteller at an Online Casino
As well as being safe, Neteller payment method offers transparent fees, speedy transactions and a wide variety of options to fund your account including bank cards and e-wallets. When choosing to play at Neteller online casinos, you can almost always expect instant deposits and 24-hour withdrawals.
Set up your Neteller payment method at an online casino in these six easy steps:
- Follow our above guidelines to set up your Neteller account & top up.
- Select a Neteller casino from our top list.
- Choose Neteller as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Enter your Neteller account details and click confirm.
- Go back into your casino account to use the funds.
UK Credit Card Ban and Neteller Payments
As of 14th April 2020, you are no longer allowed to use credit cards at UK online casinos. The credit card ban, enforced by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) to protect vulnerable players, also extends to gambling via e-wallets.
The ban means that if your Neteller account is linked to a credit card, you will not be allowed to use it to fund your account at online casinos in the UK. To add funds to your casino account via Neteller, it now must be linked to a debit card or bank transfer.
Neteller Casino Bonus
The great news is that many online casinos reward players with generous casino bonuses such as free spins and bonus money when using Neteller. However, you may find that to avoid bonus abuse, some online casinos exclude players from receiving welcome bonuses altogether if they have deposited via Neteller. You should always check the small print before using Neteller as your payment method at an online casino to be sure you are eligible for the bonuses.
Fees When Using Neteller for Deposits
Most top online casinos in the UK will not charge you any additional fees for funding your account using Neteller, but it can vary from casino to casino. To be sure, always check the payments page or the terms of the casino.
Minimum Deposits With Neteller
To cater to casino players with different budgets, online casinos have a minimum deposit limit set which can vary from as little as £5. Some online casinos will have a dedicated payments page where you can see the limits clearly stated by the casino. Other sites will have them listed in the terms and conditions or FAQs page.
When you join a Neteller casino, you can also check the depositing amounts in your player account under the deposits tab. Here, for your convenience, you will have a drop-down menu with the depositing amounts available to choose from.
How Fast are Neteller Deposits?
When depositing with Neteller, funds will appear in your player account within seconds at most online casinos in the UK. But you should always check the terms and conditions because the speed varies from casino to casino.
If you can’t see the funds in your account after depositing, check that you’ve provided the casino with the correct details. If that’s the case, contact the customer support team via the live chat, phone or email, and they will assist you as soon as they can.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings with Neteller at an Online Casino
One of the significant advantages of playing at online casinos accepting Neteller is that many of them offer fast and reliable withdrawals. Depending on the casino, your winnings may appear in your bank account within 24 hours. In some cases, it might take seven days or longer, therefore always check the withdrawal procedure of each casino.
When you are ready to withdraw your winnings, follow these five simple steps:
- Go to your account and click on the ‘Withdrawal’ tab.
- Select Neteller as your withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Note the minimum withdrawal amount indicated on the screen.
- Read the message and confirm the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Wait for the casino to authorise the withdrawal. If this is your first time withdrawing, you may need to submit some additional KYC documentation for identity verification before your funds get approved for withdrawal.
Can I Always Withdraw My Money with Neteller at a Casino?
More and more UK online casinos who offer Neteller deposits also allow withdrawals using this e-wallet, which is great to see. However, you should always check the banking page first to make sure you can withdraw using Neteller.
Don’t worry if you can’t because you can then choose another withdrawal method available at the casino. Though one of the cons, in this case, might be the slower withdrawal speed if only bank transfer or bank cards are offered as an alternative.
Fees When Using Neteller for Withdrawals
Just like deposits, withdrawals are free of charge at many respectable online casinos, but handling fees of 2% or similar may apply depending on the site. Also, beware that there might be a charge involved when withdrawing from Neteller to your bank account.
Minimum Withdrawals with Neteller
Alongside the depositing information, each casino also has a minimum withdrawal amount set out for players using Neteller as a preferred banking solution. The amounts can vary from casino to casino and start from £10 or higher. If in doubt, always check with the customer support team and ask them to clarify the withdrawal limits.
How Fast are Neteller Withdrawals?
At the best-rated Neteller casinos, the withdrawals can be as fast as 24 hours. As with any other aspects of an online casino, the transaction times can vary widely. It can be 1-3 working days which is still a reasonable time frame, but it can also take 7 or more days, which is way too slow for most players.
How to Choose the Best Online Casino with Neteller
We asked our expert casino team to share some of their top tips on what to look out for when looking for the best Neteller casinos:
- Instant deposits. Some of the best online casinos offer instant deposits when using Neteller. If it’s your first time, it might take longer for the casino to verify your identity, but funding your account the second time around will be a breeze.
- Fast withdrawals. Many top-rated online casinos offer 24-hour withdrawals via e-wallets. You should stay clear of casinos where pulling out your winnings takes you seven days or longer. Again, it might take longer due to verification checks if this is your first withdrawal.
- No fees involved. If possible, play at those online casinos that do not charge any fees for using Neteller. Always check the casino’s banking page or/and their terms and conditions to stay informed.
For up-to-date information on Neteller casinos, check out our top list where we share some detailed expert casino reviews. To keep it fresh, we never stop searching for new online casinos, so be sure to come back often for future updates!
Similar Payment Methods to Neteller
In case you are not keen on Neteller or looking for alternative but similar payment methods to fund your casino account, we’ve picked out the following banking options:
- Skrill – An e-wallet similar to Neteller that also offers fast and secure financial transactions.
- PayPal – A popular e-wallet that boasts optimum security and speedy transactions.
- Boku – A convenient payment option that enables you to fund your account via your mobile.
- Bank Transfer – A traditional payment method that offers ultra-secure but slower transactions.
- Visa Debit Card – As above, a secure but slower payment method widely accepted at online casinos.
- MasterCard Debit – A secure conventional banking option accepted at many UK online casinos.
Play at a Neteller Casino and Enjoy the Rewards!
There is no doubt that Neteller casinos are some of the most popular gambling sites among UK players. A Neteller account is free and easy to set up and even easier to use for deposits and withdrawals. It’s the perfect choice if you are looking for a convenient and secure payment option to use at an online casino.
Learn More About Neteller Casino Sites (FAQs)
To find out more about Neteller casinos, check out our FAQ section underneath where our expert casino team answers the most popular questions asked by players.
Do I Need to Set Up a Neteller Account Before Using a Neteller Casino?
Yes, but it’s free and only takes several seconds to set up. All you have to do is go to the official Neteller page and fill out a simple form provided by the operator. You will then have a shiny new account and a nifty dashboard from which you can easily organise your financial transactions.
How Do I Know If I’m Playing at a Legit Neteller Online Casino?
Casinos licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission will have a UKGC logo at the bottom of the page. To save yourself some time looking for legitimate online casinos, check out our top list, we only recommend licensed and safe online casinos.
Can I Still Claim a Casino Bonus with Neteller?
Yes, of course. However, many casinos do in fact exclude players from claiming bonuses when using Neteller. Always read the T&Cs to check if you are eligible for generous bonuses such as free spins and match deposit bonuses.
Are There Any Fees to Pay for Using a Neteller Casino?
Most of the top-rated online casinos don’t charge players for using Neteller as a payment option. However, fees can occur at some online casinos; therefore, be sure to check the terms and conditions or the banking page before adding funds to your casino account.
Do All Casinos Take Neteller?
Although many online casinos in the UK accept Neteller for both deposits and withdrawals, you’ll come across some casinos that do not offer this option. Instead, they may list other convenient payment methods such as bank cards, PayPal, or mobile payments.