Customer safety and security has always been the most important facet of any online casino – but in the current regulatory climate, there is added pressure to ensure the most rigorous standards are applied, particularly to the protection of customer funds. There is a myriad of payment options by which customers can deposit at online casinos, but none are safer or more popular than the tried and tested Bank Transfer method.
With that in mind, we are going to breakdown the best online casinos in the industry that utilise the Bank Transfer method, why you can trust it and answer any other queries you may have.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer 2020
If Bank Transfer is a deal-breaker when it comes to finding your online casino, then JohnSlots should be your broker. Here are some of the top Bank Transfer Casinos:
We review casinos to ensure all the information is at your fingertips, including available payment methods, which is one of the first things you see when reading through our reviews. The aim is to save you from having to trawl through the internet to find the things that matter to you.
Here’s how we break them down:
- Welcome Bonus: What new customers can expect along with a link directing them to the full terms and conditions.
- A 5-Star Rating System: We amalgamate various factors to help us form a general consensus of an online casino and rate it out of five stars.
- Providers: It’s good to know who you will be playing with, that is why we list the companies that deliver the gameplay.
- Payments: As mentioned previously, you can check whether the casino accepts bank transfer or other methods, the minimum deposit amounts and the time it takes to withdraw your funds.
- Further Information: Once the headline information has been provided, we go into each casino with greater depth, including information about its background, the level of customer support you can expect to receive and their licences.
- A Pros and Cons Section: Find a neat summary of what we like and what’s not so hot about our reviewed casinos in our “What Does JohnSlots Have to Say?” section – we break it down better than a 90’s street dancing group.
In our Bank Transfer payments guide, you will find:
- Bank Transfer Pros and Cons
- Bank Transfer Deposits
- Bank Transfer Withdrawals
- Similar Payment Methods to Bank Transfer
For starters, players can be safe in the knowledge this method is as secure as your bank. Bank transfer is also the most widely accepted, high-limit payment method at UK casinos.
Here are our pros and some cons of the bank transfer method, listed below:
|PROS OF BANK TRANSFER||CONS OF BANK TRANSFER|
|Aside from passing money over the till in a betting shop, direct bank transfer is the only payment method in which none of the transaction occurs on the casino’s website.||In comparison to other methods, it can be time-consuming. Processing may take up to 10 days, although a more realistic time frame is between one and five days.|
|It is ideal for customers concerned about disclosing personal or financial information on the internet.||Check with your bank to see if there are any applicable fees. Some institutions do charge.|
|Today’s banks use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt transactions between the bank and the customer.||Some banks may take the decision to not sanction any payment when it is known to be used for gambling.|
|Those depositing in different currencies will have it converted according to the bank’s exchange rate on the day of deposit.||Despite the ability to deposit more using Bank Transfer, many online casinos also demand higher minimum withdrawal amounts. Those looking to place smaller bets might want to use a different payment method.|
|Those depositing into their casino account using Bank Transfer can also withdraw using this method, unlike other options, such as Master Card.||Online casino bank transfers will display the casino’s name on bank statements – which may concern players who want to safeguard their privacy.|
|The nature of a bank transfer means all payments can be traced, adding a layer of protection to your deposit if, for whatever reason, the deposit failed to go through.||Setting up a bank transfer entails extra work compared to more modern methods, such as photo scanning your debit card.|
What Are Fast Bank Transfers?
In a world where efficiency is king, Fast Bank Transfers are exceptionally popular among online casino players. A Fast Bank Transfer is where funds can be sent and received between two accounts within one business day.
This option is widely available to most customers – the only stipulation is that you must have a bank account that is supported by the casino’s system. You can check this by contacting a representative of your online casino. Unlike standard money-wiring methods, the Fast Bank Transfer does as it says on the tin and gets you your money to play with much faster.
Making a deposit via a Bank Transfer is simple and a lot less hassle than using third party methods. Here’s how you can get started:
1. Set up your Bank Transfer account – if you already have one, then there is no need to bother with this step.
2. Select a Bank Transfer casino – check out their promotions, daily offers and games beforehand to make sure it is the right casino for you.
3. Once you have signed up, choose Bank Transfer as a payment method when it comes to making your deposit.
4. Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
5. Confirm your Bank Transfer account details. For UK transfers, you will need to input the following information: Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Bank Name, the Beneficiary Bank Address, the Beneficiary Account and the Bank Sort Code. For international transfers, the following information is required: Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Bank Name, the Beneficiary Bank Address, the IBAN Number and the Bank Swift/BIC Code. Some online casinos may also ask for your casino account number – this is to help speed up the process
6. Go back into your casino account and begin playing with your funds.
Bank Transfer and Bonuses
Does a Bank Transfer disqualify you from claiming a Welcome Bonus? In short, no! Some payment providers, such as Neteller and Skrill, are excluded as available methods to claim a bonus. This is to meet stringent anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud prevention requirements – a necessity under all main casino licenses – as the money can be harder to trace and identify, leaving it more open to bonus abuse. A Bank Transfer is as transparent as it gets from the casino’s point of view – and so is accepted at most online outlets.
Most casinos will ask you to select a bonus when making your first deposit. If you require to add a bonus code on deposit, but can’t due to it being a Bank Transfer, get in touch with a customer support representative, who will help you claim your bonus.
Fees When Using Bank Transfer for Deposits
Are there any extra fees when depositing with Bank Transfer? It depends on the casino – some may make it free for a minimum amount, others can charge one-off sums or a percentage of the transaction. One option used by some online casinos is to allow one free bank transfer per month, before charging for any further transactions by this method.
Minimum Deposits with Bank Transfer
Minimum deposits vary from casino to casino, but most ensure Bank Transfers have the same minimum deposit limit as other methods – usually around £10 or £20. To check your deposit and withdrawal limits, go to the general terms and conditions on any given casino site. They should be listed here.
How Fast Are Bank Transfer Deposits
Different methods involve different times – if you picked a regular Bank Transfer method, this could take up to five days to go through. Opting to go with Fast Bank Transfer can be anything from immediate to up to three days. With both options, it depends on the bank institution.
What if something goes wrong and the money isn’t transferred?
Firstly, contact a member of the casino’s customer support team, to see if they can help. If that doesn’t work, get in touch with a customer support agent from your bank – they will be able to trace your payment immediately and ensure the payment is reversed.
Making a withdrawal from your online casino account using Bank Transfer should be straight forward, provided the money is going to the same account from which you made the deposit. This is how it typically works:
1. Head to your online casino’s withdrawal page.
2. Select Bank Transfer as a withdrawal option.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw (do make sure you are withdrawing from your cash balance, not your bonus balance, and that you have enough funds to support the withdrawal).
4. Wait for the casino to approve the withdrawal. This usually takes up to 24 hours and then the transaction time will depend on your bank.
Can I Always Make a Withdrawal via Bank Transfer?
Yes, it’s the most widely used withdrawal method. If you are unable to withdraw, you might need to double-check a couple of things before you can complete your withdrawal request. If you claimed a bonus, it is likely that you are yet to complete wagering requirements. Remember, most online casino bonuses come attached with wagering levels, and you will not be able to withdraw bonus funds via any method until they are met.
Fees When Using Bank Transfer for Withdrawals
Some casinos will charge some admin fees for processing withdrawals, while there may be some fees charged by your bank as well.
Minimum Withdrawals with Bank Transfer?
The minimum withdrawal via Bank Transfer is usually around £20.
How Fast Are Bank Transfer Withdrawals
A domestic UK Bank Transfer withdrawal can be processed as quickly as one day. International Bank Transfer withdrawals can take up to five days.
If Bank Transfers aren’t for you, don’t worry – there are plenty of other ways in which you can deposit into your casino account. The traditional Visa and MasterCard methods can be registered via a scan on your phone at some casinos, although the trusted thumb and fingers can still do the inputting of all the key details failing that. If you prefer using third party facilitators, customers can set up accounts with Neteller, Skrill and Trustly.
Privacy, dependability, security – using Bank Transfer as a payment method at online casinos is one of the safest way to start your journey. You can claim bonuses and use them to play a sensational range of casino games from the best providers in the industry. Remember to explore our top casino list and take your time to find the right place for you to play.
Want to find out more? Check out our FAQ section below.
How Do I know if I’m playing at a legit Bank Transfer Casino?
Any online Bank transfer casino licensed by either the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC for UK players) or the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) are good indicators on the legitimacy of an online casino site.
Is There a Bank Transfer Casino Bonus?
No, you don’t normally get a specific bonus for depositing via Bank Transfer. However, unlike other payment methods such as Skrill and Neteller, Bank Transfer payments do not exclude you from bonus offers.
Are there any fees to pay for using a Bank Transfer Casino?
Some banks will charge an admin fee – to be sure, check with your bank. Some casinos also charge deposit and withdrawal fees.
Do All Casinos take bank transfer?
The majority of UK casinos accept bank transfer payments. Although there are a few casinos that do not accept this payment method. To find out, head to an online casino’s payments page on their website.
Check out more casino payments methods right here!