With a name that literally means ‘play’ in Finnish, Pelaa casino is clearly focused on giving players what they want with minimal fuss and maximum fun. With close to 1,300 game titles on offer, This online casino, which can be found on JohnSlots, is not messing around when it comes to variety and the game providers represented at this casino are some of the best in the business.
It is licensed in three separate European countries – Malta, the UK and Sweden – and offers players many reputable and trusted payment options with which to top up and withdraw from their accounts. These key factors, alongside the high quality of the gambling experience on offer, makes this casino a top destination for any discerning player.
Pelaa Casino bonus
The welcome bonus is straightforward and easy to understand – just how we like them!
- First deposit: 100% up to £100 deposit match plus 150 bonus spins on Gonzo’s Quest
Here are the most important things to note about this bonus:
- The welcome bonus is only available to new players
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim this bonus
- 15 bonus spins will be awarded on Gonzo’s Quest as soon as the deposit is made. The remainder of the spins will be awarded at a rate of 15 per day over the following 9 days.
- Players can opt-out of receiving the welcome bonus if they wish
- Bonus cash and spins are subject to x40 wagering requirements
- Bonus spins are valid for 72 hours after activation
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Bonus Spins is £100
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible to receive the welcome bonus
- Full bonus T&Cs apply
Pelaa bonus code
Players don’t need to worry about getting a bonus code or using it in the correct way. Simply make a deposit and enjoy the spoils!
Players can also opt-out of receiving any bonus if they do not wish to claim it.
At x40, wagering requirements lie just within the average range. Players will need to wager their bonus cash and bonus spins winnings 40 times in order to be able to withdraw any winnings.
With a bonus active, players can bet a maximum of £5 per round on slots or £30 per round on any other game. Game weightings are kept fairly simple, which is a nice change.
- All Video Slots and other games – 100%
- All games under the category “classic slots”- 75%
- All Table games – 10%
- All Blackjack games – 5%
Players cannot wager bonus funds on jackpot, live casino games, video poker and a number of selected slots, all listed in the Bonus T&Cs.
Pelaa Bonus Spins
Bonus spins not only form a big part of the welcome bonus but also of the regular promotional schedule.
There are weekly opportunities to unlock spins on different selected games and we reckon that they might also be available via the VIP program too, though the casino isn’t giving too much away on that front right now.
Pelaa casino review
Pelaa casino is the latest brand by Genesis Global Limited, which also runs 8 other casinos including Genesis Casino, Vegas Hero and Casino Joy. If you have visited that last one, the design of this casino will seem quite familiar to you.
Indeed, the newcomer shares the chunky, colourful design of Casino Joy as well as its simplified navigation and straightforward layout. While it might not be groundbreaking in its design, it certainly does the job. Any player would feel right at home here, with its intuitive setup and appealing theme.
As you might expect from a modern casino, it is fully mobile optimised. We gave it a whirl on an Android device and were pleased to note that the site loaded quickly and has all the same functionality as the desktop version. Some might think this is the standard now but you’d be surprised how many brands fail in this area.
Casino promotions & offers
There are at least two weekly promotions, promising players a free spins bundle on a selected game, sent directly to their email inbox every Tuesday and a weekend deposit bonus. We like these kinds of bonuses as players are guaranteed a little weekly boost to their gameplay.
Casino Games & Slots
The game count hovers around 1,300 titles right now, so there is plenty to explore in this casino.
- Slots and Jackpots: We haven’t counted (that would take ages) but this is definitely where the bulk of those 1,300+ games are located. Play classics like Mega Moolah and Fire Joker alongside newer titles like Narcos and Wild Robo Factory
- Casino Games: The table games are kept in this section alongside some other titles. Play blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat here as well as mahjong, keno, and a host of scratchcard options
- Live Casino: Players can enjoy multiple live dealer versions of live baccarat, live poker, live roulette and live blackjack, and other titles like Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, and Football Studio Live.
The following studios are represented in the games library:
Payment & Processing time
The following range of payment methods is accepted: Entropay, Paypal, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, UPayCard, Visa, and Zimpler.
Transactions are accepted in GBP, Euro, SEK, NOK, and USD. Withdrawals are approved within 24 hours.
Support is open 24/7 and agents can be contacted via email email@example.com, via telephone if you are based in Sweden (0200896342) or Finland (0800919862). All players can make use of the live chat feature. Support is available in English, German, French, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish.
We were very pleased with the mobile performance. There are over 100 mobile friendly titles to explore and this casino’s mobile design makes finding and enjoying those games easy and fun.
There is no mobile app as the operator has chosen to prioritise in-browser play across both desktop and mobile platforms.
There is a VIP program but we couldn’t find out much about it just from browsing the website. We do know that players get access to exclusive bonuses, the assistance of an account manager, personal withdrawal plans and other goodies.