Find the Best Casinos with Fast Withdrawals at JohnSlots!
Making a withdrawal of winnings is a common source of frustration for casino players. Even casinos with the biggest game selection, most generous promotions and helpful support often trip up when it comes to processing withdrawals in a timely fashion. No one wants to feel like they are being ignored when all they want is their casino winnings in hand.
These days, with such a range of payment methods available, including some impressively fast e-wallet services and rapid bank transfers, it can seem like any delays come from the casinos themselves. That’s why we’ve gone through our favourite casinos and done some thorough research on how long it takes casinos to approve a withdrawal.
Every day we make sure we burn the candle at both ends to compare online sites based on our strict criteria, so that you can enjoy fast access to the best ones. Here’s what we look at:
- Casino Safety and Security. To ensure safety and security at all times, we only choose casinos that are licensed and regulated by valid gambling regulatory bodies, such as the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). We also check for SSL Data Encryption to ensure our chosen casinos are keeping their players’ activity and details safe online.
- Promotions and Welcome Bonuses. We aim to choose casinos that offer a nice mix of bonuses for their new and existing players. We also look in detail at VIP and loyalty schemes offered by online casinos – these are often where you can receive faster payouts.
- High-Quality Games Library. We are always on the hunt for online casinos which offer a good range of high-quality slots, table and live casino games from the best developers. It’s not always about the numbers, but we want to ensure that you have a good range of entertaining titles at your fingertips.
- Payment Providers and Fast Payouts. We always check the range and reliability of payment providers available at our recommended online casinos. We also investigate the withdrawal process and how long it will take for you to withdraw your winnings. It’s important for us to know that you will have only the best experience at our top-rated online casinos.
What Are Online Casino Withdrawals?
Withdrawals are essentially the collection of your winnings in real cash from an online casino via your preferred payment method. While each casino has a different range of banking options, in the UK, you can usually withdraw your winnings via traditional bank cards or e-wallets.
You can make an online casino withdrawal when you’ve accumulated cash in your casino player account.. This could be from money that you’ve won by playing on slots, table games and live casino games for real money. You might choose to keep money in your account, to carry on playing with your winnings. Or you might prefer to make a withdrawal when the time is right.
Whatever you decide, be sure to look over the payments page and read the small print to avoid any misunderstandings later on. It’s always a good idea to check the minimum withdrawal amount, how long it takes to withdraw, if there are any fees and what other legal limits apply to your winnings before withdrawals.
Understanding Online Casino Withdrawal Limits
It’s important to understand that you can only cash out real money funds and not bonus funds. For example, if you’re claiming any casino bonuses, the bonus funds will be kept separate from your real money deposit funds. For this reason, to convert winnings from bonus funds into real cash, you’ll have to fulfil the wagering requirements attached to your bonus.
Aside from wagering requirements, you’ll also encounter other limits and restrictions, such as the minimum and maximum amounts you can withdraw per day, week or month. At most online casinos, the minimum withdrawal amount is set to £10 – £20. However, it can vary from one casino to the next. In some instances, you might be able to withdraw less than a minimum amount via the casino’s support team. The maximum withdrawal amounts typically range between £1,000 – £5,000 per transaction, but they can differ greatly depending on the casino.
Online casinos place restrictions on withdrawals for various reasons. The restrictions can come in the form of an ‘Amount Limit’, ‘Time Limit’ or perhaps a combination of the two.
- Amount Limit: An Amount Limit is the amount of money that you can withdraw in a single transaction. If you hit a jackpot and the casino you’re playing at has an Amount Limit set, you might have to withdraw your big win over several transactions. If you’re a player from the UK, you don’t have to worry about Amount Limits.
- Time Limit: A Time Limit is when online casinos limit the number of withdrawals you can make within a specified time period. For example, you might only be allowed to make one withdrawal per week. If you want to make additional withdrawals over and above the Time Limit, the casino may charge you.
- Time and Amount Limit: Most online casinos set up a limit that combines both. For example, you might only be able to make a cash withdrawal of X amount per week.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings from Online Casinos
Much like depositing, withdrawing your winnings from an online casino is pretty straightforward. The process might vary slightly depending on the site, but it usually includes the following three steps:
- Logging in and navigating to your account/cashier page.
- Hitting the withdrawal option and choosing your preferred payment method. At most online casinos, withdrawals will be paid back to the same payment method you used to make a deposit.
- Filling out the relevant information required, including the amount you wish to withdraw and confirming the transaction.
However, if this is your first-ever withdrawal with the casino, you’re most likely to bump into a curb known as the KYC checks. None of your withdrawal requests will be processed or any funds withdrawn from your casino account until you’ve passed them.
This is a standard procedure and is nothing to be worried about. Licensed online casinos are bound by regulations that ensure players are protected from fraud and that their casino services are not being used to handle funds gained by illegal means.
To mitigate fraud and money laundering, casinos conduct KYC or ‘Know Your Customer checks. These include verifying your identity and source of funds. Successful completion of this stage entails you sending in documentation via the operator’s systems to confirm your identity.
Accepted documents usually include your driving licence or any other form of ID (passport) and recent house bills, such as council tax, to confirm your residential address. You might also need to submit your most recent bank statements and a photocopy of the front of the card you used to make a deposit.
It may seem like just an additional step before you are allowed to receive your casino winnings, but the KYC process protects all parties involved, and you usually only have to go through this step on your first withdrawal. Some casinos handle this step faster than others, which may be a source of delay in withdrawal time.
At some casinos, the KYC verification processes may only take 24 hours or less. Still, it can take up to 3 days depending on the casino’s efficiency since the checks are processed manually. In some instances, if you’re only withdrawing a small amount, you might not always need to go through this process.
How to Choose a Casino with the Fastest Payout
One of the best but time-consuming ways to choose a casino with the fastest payout is to compare it to other casinos. The payments page is the best place to start. Some of the top online sites will have the payment information easily accessible on a dedicated page, while others will have it mentioned in their terms and conditions.
To choose the best sites, you can compare them yourself and keep track of your findings, or you can save your energy and use our expert-rated casinos’ list. The list is a compilation of our top-rated online casinos based on various factors, including the financials. The higher the score, the better the casino and the faster the transactions.
We always list all the payment methods available, indicate processing times, withdrawal limits and flag up any fees involved, making it easier for you to choose the right casino.
Best Online Casinos with the Fastest Withdrawal Times
These are our top picks for casinos that offer fast withdrawals to enable you to get your winnings quickly and with the least hassle. Why not take a look at these recommendations from our casino experts in more detail by clicking on the ‘casino review’ button. Hitting the ‘visit casino’ button will take you directly to the casino, where you’ll be able to claim the bonuses available to all new players right away.
What Payment Methods to Use for Fast Withdrawals at Casinos
Another factor that affects withdrawal times is the type of payment method used. At most casinos, you’ll be expected to cash out using the same payment method you used to make a deposit. This could impact your withdrawal times, so choose carefully right from the start. You should also bear in mind that whatever payment option you choose for withdrawals, you won’t be able to avoid the cashout request processing period.
It’s the time when the casino’s financial security team checks whether you adhere to their policies and aren’t exceeding any limitations, such as the maximum amount per transaction or per day. Many top-rated online casinos aim to process withdrawal requests as soon as possible. However, additional checks may be conducted to complete the request successfully.
Once the payout pending period is complete, you can expect your winnings to reach your personal account within the time indicated by the casino.
- Cryptocurrency. No withdrawals at online casinos are truly instant, but cryptocurrency casinos are proving to be in the lead for super fast withdrawals. The speed varies depending on the casino, but the best-rated sites can offer cash outs within a 10-15 minute time frame after processing, which is quite impressive.
- E-wallets. Although not always instant, e-wallets are often classified as some of the fastest payment methods. E-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller and PayPal are also safe, secure and, most importantly, almost instantaneous in their handling of transactions. This means that once the casino has approved the withdrawal and pressed the button, so to speak, the player will see their funds appearing in their account.
However, If you’re a bonus hunter, be sure to check if the e-wallets qualify for bonuses. Some casinos choose to exclude Skrill and Neteller payment methods altogether from both deposits and withdrawals due to them being linked to bonus abuse.
Other e-wallets offering instant or same day payouts for players at UK, Irish or Canadian casinos include Trustly and Ecopayz.
- Bank cards. Besided e-wallets, which can be categorised as both instant and fast, bank cards are the second-best choice when choosing payment methods for fast withdrawals. Deemed as some of the safest banking solutions, conventional debit cards like Visa, Maestro, and Mastercard take 1-3 days for funds to be cleared depending on the casino.
But, be careful to check whether Mastercard is accepted as a withdrawal option. Some casinos allowing Mastercard deposits could leave you stranded by not offering you withdrawals via this same method. In which case, your only option to cash out could be a much slower Bank Transfer alternative.
- Bank Transfer or Bank Wire is perhaps one of the slowest banking options for withdrawals at online casinos. For players in the US, the slowest payment method award goes to checks.
How about Fast Bank Transfer?
Traditionally, bank transfer withdrawals at casinos take a long time. Even up to 7 days in some instances! With Fast Bank Transfer, you could see your funds hit your bank account in as little as 1-2 days. The casinos that we have recommended on this page offer Fast Bank Transfer to their customers. However, you will need to ensure that your bank also supports this type of rapid transfer. In the UK, banks such as NatWest, Barclays, Lloyds and the Royal Bank of Scotland support this type of withdrawal.
Why Choose a Casino with Fast Payouts?
One of the biggest advantages of choosing a casino with fast payouts is your overall positive experience with the casino. Less waiting or fighting over your withdrawals equals less stress. Plus, in most cases, online casinos with fast payouts can offer a whole range of other great benefits, such as:
- A better choice of secure and fast payment methods.
- You can get your winnings on the same day or within 24 hours after your withdrawal request has been verified.
- Professional customer support that cares.
- Smaller or zero fees attached to your withdrawals.
Find the Latest Casinos with the Fastest Withdrawals at JohnSlots!
Players often brace themselves for a struggle when it comes to withdrawing their casino funds, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Some casinos have gone out of their way to make this process as smooth and simple as possible. By making smart choices before you withdraw, you too can enjoy faster withdrawals from your favourite UK casino.
While exploring our recommended casinos with the fastest payouts, you can also take advantage of our other how-to guides from our experts. Learn all about the slot features and slot tournaments in our slot manuals or master the art of beating wagering requirements.
If you have any more concerns about the fast payout online casinos, below you’ll find quick answers to some of the most common questions from our casino expert team.
How fast are online casino withdrawals?
The speed of withdrawals largely depends on the payment method you’re using to cash out your winnings and also on the casino itself. Cryptocurrency and e-wallets, for example, are considered to be the fastest, sometimes instant, banking options when it comes to withdrawals.
Bank cards such as Visa and Mastercard can also provide fast withdrawals within 1-3 days. Bank transfers, in general, should be avoided if you’re after fast transactions. As, depending on the casino, this method can take up to 10 days for your funds to be cleared.
Will larger withdrawals take longer than smaller ones?
Larger withdrawals may trigger additional verification checks, thus prolonging your withdrawal times compared to smaller amounts. Timings also differ when talking about big wins from progressive jackpots. While some casinos might pay out an entire amount in one go, others may pay it in increments based on their max withdrawal limits. Always read the terms and conditions to stay informed.
Are there any fees when asking for a faster payout?
While many top online casinos with fast payouts don’t charge transaction fees, you might incur an admin fee if you want to jump the queue. One way to speed up your cashout process is to join the casino’s loyalty programs where VIP players enjoy fee-free priority withdrawals.
Which payment method is the fastest?
Aside from cryptocurrency, the fastest payment methods currently include e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, Trustly and PayPal. But not all casinos offer instant transactions via these payment methods. Be sure to check the casino’s payments page when choosing sites with the fastest withdrawals.
What affects the speed of withdrawals?
Each casino has a different set of rules that could affect the speed of your withdrawals. In most cases, new players experience delays due to the KYC verification process. Another factor that impacts the speed of your withdrawals is the casino’s withdrawal policies and your chosen payment methods.
Withdrawals may also fail and take longer to be processed for many other reasons, like trying to withdraw cash with an active bonus that still needs wagering. If the amount you’re trying to withdraw exceeds your balance or you haven’t entered the correct bank details will also slow down the process.
Do VIP players get faster payouts?
In most cases, yes, but it depends on the casino. You’ll find that some of the most popular online casinos will have a tiered VIP club where you could enjoy faster withdrawals based on your player status with the casino.
Online Casino Expert
Valentino Castillo, a trusted expert in online casinos, provides comprehensive and unbiased reviews to empower players. With insights on winning strategies, no wagering casinos, mobile and bitcoin casinos, as well as the best RTP and new casinos, Valentino helps players make informed choices. His expertise enhances the overall gambling experience, ensuring players can navigate the online casino landscape with confidence.More info on Valentino Castillo