Professor Clank’s Combinator
LeoVegas Casino4.5/5 LeoVegas Casino Review
If you enjoy Steampunk-style slots and want to experience a myriad of interconnected features, Professor Clank’s Combinator is a solid option with great payout potential. The lack of a dedicated free spins mode may not suit all players, but the Bonus Respins feature is a great substitute.
Up to 20% Cashback for each depositPlay Now Terms & conditions apply
- Max win potential of 10,000x your stake
- Multi-feature mechanics on each winning spin
- Bonus prizes worth up to 2,000x during Bonus Respins
- Maximum bet is lower than many modern online slots
Professor Clank’s Combinator Review
Yggdrasil introduces a brand new take on cascading slot gameplay that boasts an impressive arsenal of interconnected base game features, as well as Bonus Respins that can deliver wins worth up to 10,000x your stake. Playable on an initial 5×3 reel structure, each winning combination can improve the number of rows, generating up to a possible 707 ways to win on this Steampunk-themed online slot. Before you venture into Professor Clank’s mystifying factory to discover the wonders that lie inside, we suggest you take a sneak peak at what you’ll find by reading our complete slot review below – innovation awaits!
|SLOT FEATURES||Explosions, Morphine Symbols, Win Boosters, Bonus Respins, Gamble Feature|
|RELEASE DATE||18th July 2022|
|SLOT TYPE||Video Slot|
|REELS, ROWS, PAYLINES||6, 3+, up to 707|
|BET LEVELS||0.25 – 25|
|MAXIMUM WIN||10,000x Stake|
|RETURN TO PLAYER||96.15%|
Professor Clank’s Combinator Bonus Features
With Professor Clank’s proclivity towards invention, it should come as little surprise that this Yggdrasil slot comes packed full of unique features. The game offers a wide array of explosive reactions, morphing symbols and win boosters, along with high potential bonus respins and a gamble feature – there’s plenty to discover!
Explosions, Morphs and Boosters
At the start of each spin, 3 symbols drop into individual positions on each of the 6 reels. It’s standard fare for modern slots, but what occurs upon landing a winning combination is a series of interconnected features that takes the experience to a whole new level. So, let’s take a look.
- Explosions: When any winning combination lands, all symbols not part of a win are removed, except Scatters.
- Morphs: After Explosions have occurred, if more than one symbol type is present on the reels, excluding the Scatter or Professor Wild, they all morph into the highest paying symbol remaining.
- Boosters: After Explosions and Morphs, if any previous winning symbol no longer forms a winning combination additional symbols are added to one or more of the surrounding columns to create a win.
- Drops: After the previous features play out, the Drops feature activates. A new symbol then drops on top of each column that is fewer than 5 symbols high. Any symbol that improves the current win is kept, others, excluding Scatters, explode. Now, if the new symbol win is of greater value than it was before the Drop, an extra Drop is awarded. When no more Drops are possible, you will receive your total payout.
If you land 5 or more Scatter symbols during the base game, the Bonus Respins feature will trigger after all Drops are complete. Upon activation, all non-Scatters explode, the remaining symbols drop to the bottom of the reels and you’ll receive 3 Respins. For each Respin, a new symbol drops onto each column that currently holds fewer than 5 symbols. Any new Scatter that rolls in then locks into place and resets the Respin counter to 3. Once the Respins counter reaches zero, each Scatter in view will either award a cash prize worth between 1x-100x your stake, or a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum bonus prize worth 10x, 50x, 250x or 2,000x, respectively.
After the Bonus Respins feature concludes, you have the option to either collect your winnings or play the Gamble Feature for a chance to increase your total payout by up to 10x. Choose whether to risk half or all of your winnings, select your preferred win multiplier and spin the wheel – if the pointer lands in the green, you win!
Professor Clank’s Combinator Jackpot
Although Professor Clank’s Combinator doesn’t offer a progressive jackpot, you still stand a chance of winning a substantial sum due to the game’s 10,000x maximum payout.
RTP and Volatility
In terms of RTP, Professor Clank’s Combinator comes in at a reasonable 96.15%. However, its high volatility nature may result in sudden swings in your account balance, which is a factor you’ll want to seriously consider before playing.
Where to Professor Clank’s Combinator
If you’re a fan of Yggdrasil slots, Leo Vegas is a top choice if you want to check out Professor Clank’s Combinator. If you’d prefer to play elsewhere though, take a look at our current online casino toplist for other great alternatives
Professor Clank’s Combinator on Mobile
Professor Clank’s Combinator has been developed to suit the needs of mobile slot players. It’s fully optimised for most market-leading smartphone and tablet devices, simply check your data connection beforehand and you’ll be good to go.