Handle all of your online casino payments with the highest levels of security and simplicity thanks to Zimpler. The Swedish fintech service offers a high-quality e-banking solution and had been originally designed with iGaming purposes in mind.
- Zimpler Casinos
- Why Should You Play at Casinos with Zimpler?
- The Pros and Cons
- How to Deposit with Zimpler at an Online Casino
- How to Withdraw with Zimpler at an Online Casino
- How to Choose Online Casinos that Accept Zimpler
- Similar Payment Methods to Zimpler
- Play at a Zimpler Casino and Enjoy the Rewards!
We aim to deliver the very best Zimpler casinos through our list of recommendations. Our team analyses online casinos on several principles to make sure that they can deliver an incredible experience to our readers. Here are our top picks:
Although it had originally launched in 2012 under a different name, Zimpler found its footing in 2016, when the Swedish company expanded its scope and vision. The company’s mission is to provide a simple, fast, and secure way to perform transactions. The service works in tandem with your very own bank accounts to make banking as easy as possible.
Despite its growth, Zimpler is only available in the UK, Sweden, and Finland, limiting its user base and support. The payment solution was designed with gambling services in mind, which has made it incredibly popular among online casino players. So, despite its drawbacks and limitations, Zimpler can be an excellent payment solution to use, as long as it’s available in your region.
To figure out whether Zimpler is right for you, check out these pros and cons.
|PROS OF Zimpler
|CONS OF Zimpler
|All card and bank details are saved on Zimpler, so you don’t need to enter them every time you make a transaction.
|Limited regional access means that not all players around the world get to use Zimpler.
|High level of security on every transaction made.
|Fees attached to depositing into a Zimpler account.
|Choose to make payments from your cards or bank.
|Penalty charges are added to late fee payments on Zimpler.
|Easy to sign up and use the service.
|No mobile app to handle your payments.
|Fast transaction processing times.
|Requires a phone to work.
|Robust customer service system.
|Not accepted across all online casinos.
Designed with iGaming in mind, Zimpler prioritises the player’s experience, delivering fast, secure transactions that can be performed in just a few simple steps. This means that deposits can be placed instantly, so you can spend less time waiting and more time playing.
Follow these six easy steps to make your very first Zimpler deposit:
- Set up your account
- Select a casino from our list
- Choose Zimpler as a payment method
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit
- Enter your account details and click confirm
- Go back into your casino account
Zimpler and Bonuses
Leading casinos allow players to use Zimpler when making deposits that will bag them a promotional offer. These bonuses might need a specific code to activate and always have a set of terms and conditions that need to be met before the bonus is given out. This can include a minimum deposit, bet levels, win cap, etc.
Of course, some casinos also restrict the payment methods that can be used to claim welcome offers. As such, Zimpler bonuses might not be available at certain sites. Always check the bonus guidelines carefully to determine which payment methods are available and which ones aren’t.
Fees When Using Zimpler for Deposits
There are no direct fees associated with making online casino deposits using Zimpler. The service does charge a fee for any deposits that you make directly into a Zimpler account though. Furthermore, some casinos might choose to charge you an additional fee on the deposits that you make.
These policies vary from one casino to another, so we recommend reading through a casino’s payment terms and conditions before choosing to deposit with them.
Minimum Deposits with Zimpler
Zimpler doesn’t have a minimum transfer amount, allowing players to deposit as few funds as they wish. Of course, online casinos set their limitations in this regard. Online casinos tend to cater for different budgets and so minimum deposit requirements will vary depending on the casino that you pick. Check the deposit rules on a casino’s terms and conditions to understand what these requirements are at your casino of choice.
Bear in mind that deposit bonuses will also come with their very own minimum deposits which will need to be fulfilled to claim the offer.
How Fast are Zimpler Deposits?
Deposits made using Zimpler happen instantly, so funds are transferred to your account without any wait. This feature is available at casinos that allow for instant deposits. The best online casinos out there all support instant deposits, although there are a few sites that do not offer this service. Once again, a look at the casino’s terms and conditions will let you know exactly what to expect in terms of deposit times.
If for any reason, your deposit doesn’t show up in your account, double-check to make sure that all of the input details were correct. If that is the case, then contact the casino’s customer care to sort out the issue. Customer support services vary, offering phone, email, and live chat communication, some of which run on a 24/7 basis.
Withdrawals using Zimpler aren’t always supported, but if the casino allows it, it’s always a good option to go by. In some cases, Zimpler withdrawals can be instant, although this functionality will need to be supported by the casino n question as well. Still, Zimpler remains one of the fastest withdrawal options out there and withdrawals shouldn’t take more than 24 hours to be completed. The casino’s withdrawal guidelines will outline the time it takes for these transactions to be fully processed.
- Head to your online casino’s withdrawal page
- Select Zimpler as a withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Approve the withdrawal
Can I Always Make Withdrawals with Zimpler?
Zimpler is becoming a very popular online casino payment method, with plenty of sites supporting its use for both deposits and withdrawals. Still, a lot of casinos out there only allow Zimpler deposits, omitting the withdrawal functionality completely.
In this case, you’ll need to resort to a different payment method. Some e-wallets offer incredibly fast withdrawal times anyway, but other methods like cards and bank transfers can take up to 7 days to process. A casino’s payments section will be able to clear to guide you through this, telling you exactly what methods are supported and how long they take to withdraw funds respectively.
At JohnSlots, our team of experts assesses and reviews online casinos that support Zimpler to give you the best selection possible. This process looks into several key elements that a casino must deliver for them to be considered on our recommended list. These principles include the following:
- Safety and Security: We want our readers to feel safe and secure when playing at a Zimpler casino. As such, we make sure that all recommended casinos have a robust encryption and firewall system to protect the flow of user data. Additionally, casinos must also have a trusted gaming license from organisations such as the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Quality Game Library: Our top casinos must be able to offer players a varied experience, filled with fantastic games that have been developed by some of the best names in the industry. We make sure that these casinos are supported by fantastic game providers, delivering a game library that keeps players coming back for more.
- Fair Bonus Offers: Casinos like to give away a series of promotional offers to both new and existing players. These bonuses always come with a series of terms and conditions that stipulate the requirements that a player must achieve to claim the bonus and its respective winnings. We make sure that our recommended casinos offer moderate wagering requirements, good max win caps, agreeable expiry periods and suitable max bet caps on all of their bonus deals.
- Customer Care: Players can always run into issues when playing at an online casino. That’s where a solid customer care service proves to be invaluable. Good customer service support includes a hefty FAQ section as well as accessible, direct customer care. This can be in the form of phone, email, or live chat with 24/7 availability proving to be the most ideal option.
Our list of top recommended casinos is constantly being updated, based on changes implemented by existing casinos, as well as new sites that launch onto the market. Check back on our guide to see what the latest updates are and find the most suitable Zimpler casino for you.
Perhaps Zimpler might not be the right fit for you after all. If that is the case, you might want to have a look at these similar alternatives that offer a different but equally efficient and secure service.
- PayPal: The popular e-wallet service is one of the most utilised payment methods in the history of the internet. It offers fantastic functionality across several online casinos.
- Apple Pay: Apple’s e-wallet may be tied down to the company’s products, but it still offers a fantastic service for its users. Apple users will want to consider this option for all their online casino needs.
- Skrill: An e-wallet that works in a very similar way to Zimpler, Skrill offers players an incredibly high level of security, efficiency, and ease of access.
- Bank Transfer: A more traditional form of payment, bank transfers are different to e-wallets in several ways. Their processing periods can take up to 7 days to complete.
- VISA: Another common payment method. Card payments using VISA will take longer than e-wallets but come with a high level of security and trust.
- MasterCard: A similar service to that offered by VISA. MasterCard is equally trusted as a payment provider but also comes with the same processing time disadvantage.
Zimpler is an easy, secure, and fast way to conduct all of your online casino payment necessities. The service’s limited coverage means that only players from select regions will be able to use it, but when available, Zimpler is one of the best payment options you could ever hope to have.
Still have more questions about Zimpler casinos? Check out our FAQ section below, which answers the most popular questions that players tend to raise when asking about the popular payment service.
How do I use Zimpler to make payments at an online casino?
Whenever you play at a casino that supports Zimpler, be sure to pick the provider as the payment option when making a deposit. Then, simply follow the rest of the process to finalise your payment.
How do I know if I’m playing at a legit Zimpler online casino?
You can check for a casino’s legitimacy by looking at their gaming licenses. The most trustworthy casinos hold licenses from the most rigorous jurisdictions, such as the UKGC and the MGA. You can also pick a casino from our list of recommendations. All of the casinos listed there are safe and legitimate.
Is there a Zimpler casino bonus?
There is no specific Zimpler casino bonus that players can access, but most online casino bonuses should work fine with the payment method. There are always some exceptions, of course. Be sure to check a bonus’ terms and conditions to make sure that it can be claimed using a Zimpler deposit.
Are there any fees to pay for using a Zimpler casino?
Zimpler casinos should never come with any additional fees. Some casinos might add their fees, but this is highly uncommon among the best online casinos. Read a casino’s terms and conditions carefully to make sure that they do not add any unnecessary fees to their service.
Do all casinos take Zimpler?
Although Zimpler is always growing in popularity, it is still not supported by all casinos. If you’re looking for a set of casinos that support Zimpler, why not have a look at our list of recommended sites? It will give a wide selection of fantastic Zimpler-friendly casinos to choose from.
Casino Payment Specialist
Ryan Spencer is a highly knowledgeable Casino Payment Specialist with expertise in various payment methods in the online gambling industry. He helps players navigate deposit and withdrawal processes, ensuring secure and convenient transactions. Ryan's insights cover e-wallets, credit cards, and other payment options, providing players with the necessary information to make informed decisions. His expertise guarantees a seamless and hassle-free payment experience at online casinos.More info on Ryan Spencer