Game of Gladiators
Play N Go are back once against with Game of Gladiators a battle within a slot colosseum. Here to come out on top, you will need to make use of one of five Primus Attack features and enter the arena yourself in order to take home the glory!
- Game Provider:
- RTP: 96%
- FREESPINS: yes
- VOLATILITY: high
The best casino to play Game of Gladiators
If you have dreamt of battling it out in a colosseum, then Play N Go’s latest slot is the one for you. Set in the famous Amphitheatre of Rome, this slot game combines a bloody history and modern technology together to create an energizing experience where you can use 5 special features to help you on your way to fame and fortune!
- Release date: 6th June 2019
- Game: Game of Gladiators
- Game provider: Play N’Go
- 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 Paylines
- Bet levels: 0.20 – 100
- Maximum win: 5000x total bet
- Special features: Wilds, Scatters With 5 Possible Outcomes, Bonus Game
- Return to player: 96.0%
- Jackpot: n/a
- Mobile: Yes
- Variance: High
Game of Gladiators Bonus Features
Play N Go has gone all out in the bonus features department with this latest game. It offers 5 separate randomly activated base game features, that can see you rack up wins as you spin, as well as a full-blown bonus round, where you must choose your warrior battle it out in the Colosseum with a challenger.
Game of Gladiators Primus Attack Bonuses
When you are playing Game of Gladiators, in order to win the battle of the reels, you must make use of 5 different Primus Attack special features. When they are randomly triggered, all of these will benefit you in different ways and these ways are as follows:
- Fame – This will occur before a spin result. One of the Gladiators on the reels will be chosen to become famous. Once a reel spin has been completed, these famous symbols will be added up and paid out according to the paytable, as well as normal pay lines wins.
- Spear Attack– Before a spin result, between 3 and 6 spears will hit the spinning reels, with hit turning that symbol into a Wild and sticking in place on the reels.
- Sword Attack – Once the reels have stopped spinning, the first will be duplicated on the 2nd and 3rd reels, as well as potentially on the 4th and 5th reels too. Mega HP symbols can also land on the first reel and be duplicated.
- Net Attack – Before the end of a spin, gladiator symbols of one kind are kept in place while a single re-spin occurs.
- Enraged – The Tiger Will become enraged and turn two full reels completely into Tiger Wilds.
Game of Gladiators Slot Bonus Game
Now it is time to battle it out in the Game of Gladiators bonus game, Enter the Arena. This occurs when 3 or more scatter symbols land on the slots reels 1,3 or 5.
You then choose one of two gladiators, Spartacus or Amazonia, who you will battle with. Whichever one you pick will stay stuck on the reels for the duration of the feature and the free spins will continuously roll.
As these free spins on are in action, every high paying symbol collected will be added to a Battle Meter. As the round continues, with every scatter that lands an attack will be landed on a group of gladiator symbols and destroy them.
With each new scatter, more groups will be attacked and you will gain a multiplier. And so, for 2 scatter symbols you attack 2 groups and get a 2x multiplier, then for 3 scatter symbols, you will get 3x multiplier. When the round ends, you will get the accumulative total of the battle meter.
However, that is not all though as each of the two gladiators has their own special Victory Prize if they win their battle. If you have chosen Spartacus, you will get a retrigger on the Enter the Arena mode, while Amazonia will award you 20x-100x the bet.
This game boasts normal Wilds, which will replace any other symbols unless you trigger the Enraged feature mentioned above.
Game of Gladiators Jackpot
There is no jackpot for this game but the maximum payout is 5000x your bet. This means that you can potentially get yourself a payout of €500,000 when playing on the highest level.
Game of Gladiators Mobile
As is the case with all modern Play N’Go slots, this game is good to go for mobile gameplay so you can bring the adrenaline of the arena anywhere you go.
What does John have to say?
While Play N’Go are a tried and trusted source for slots, Game of Gladiators really pushes that boundary even further. This is always going to be the case with a game with 5 random bonus features. However, to add in that fantastic separate game which is definitely going to see players turn over some big wins means this game is an awesome game to play. All of which is wrapped up in a stunning little package in its design. Fantastic stuff.
- 5 Separate Random Bonuses
- Awesome & Lucrative Bonus Game
- Fabulous Design and Theme
- Exciting Gameplay
- Big Max-Win
- Average RTP