Helloween Slot Review
Built by Play’n GO from the ground up to celebrate the spooky season, Helloween will draw you in with its excellent pumpkin-spiced visuals and a max potential of 5,000x your stake. Being based on an acclaimed metal band, this is one of those slots that has a double – Halloween and a metal band – theme allowing you to enjoy it outside the trick-or-treating season. It has 5 reels, 3 rows and even more bonus rounds, seven of them if you don’t count the random multiplier feature. Let’s take a closer look at how they can affect your gameplay.
|SLOT FEATURES||The Keeper of the Keys Wheel Feature with Free Spins, Sticky Wilds, Walking Wilds, and Expanding Wilds, Random Multiplier Feature|
|RELEASE DATE||15 October 2020|
|GAME PROVIDER||Play’n GO|
|SLOT TYPE||Video Slot|
|REELS, ROWS, PAYLINES||5 Reels, 3 Rows, 10 Paylines|
|BET LEVELS||£0.10 – £100|
|MAXIMUM WIN||5,000x Your Stake|
|RETURN TO PLAYER||96.20%|
Helloween Bonus Features
There are a whopping 8 bonus features included in the Helloween slot! One is a random multiplier feature, and the seven others can boost your win potential with all kinds of wilds and free spins.
As a Halloween inspired slot, it has the king of pumpkins, Jack O’Lantern, acting as the game’s wild. As per usual, it substitutes for all paying symbols, but you’ll see more of him in different shapes and forms during the bonus rounds.
Scatters in Helloween are especially instrumental in triggering the game’s main bonus round. They take the shape of a swirly orb and hold seven keys for unlocking the Keeper of the Seven Keys feature wheel during which you can trigger 1 of the 7 bonus rounds.
The Keeper of the Seven Keys Feature
When 3 scatters reach reels 1, 3 and 5, watch the Keeper of the Seven Keys wheel awaken with a screeching sound. The heptagram-shaped wheel contains 7 bonus features, each awarding 5 free spins, except the Helloween. This one grants 7 free spins. Let’s look into the modifiers, some of which by the way, are named after the band’s hit singles:
- I’m Alive – Expanding wilds stay sticky for the duration of the feature and can expand up and down the reels. When they fill the reels fully, they disappear.
- Future World – Wilds expand to full-sized guitar rocking pumpkins and fill the reels completely.
- Eagle Fly Free – On each free spin, a wild flaps his eagle wings to reach the reels. It will remain in view for the duration of the feature but will keep changing its position in between spins.
- Dr. Stein – A pumpkin embodied as an eccentric doc selects any royal symbols and turns them wild.
- In March of Time – Walking wilds come into play and move one space to the left with every spin until they reach reel 1 and drop off the grid completely.
- I Want Out – Wilds here expand to 2×2 symbols.
- Helloween Free Spins – This awards 7 free spins during which you can retrigger the Keeper of the Seven Keys bonus wheel with scatter symbols.
There’s a random Helloween Multiplier feature included in the game that’s centred right above the reels. It activates randomly at the end of any bonus feature and multiplies your total wins 2x, 3x, 5x or 10x.
Just because Halloween isn’t a progressive jackpot slot, it doesn’t mean it can’t payout well. On the contrary, the max exposure here is 5,000x your bet making it an attractive game to try out any day.
RTP and Volatility
Where to Play Helloween
Have a browse through our extensive library of online casinos to discover sites with the best bonuses and slots from Play’n GO. You might like the look of Videoslots and Leo Vegas – these are some of our top-rated online sites.
Helloween on Mobile
Enjoy some power metal tunes and the band’s video clips wherever you may wander via the mobile edition of this game. The Helloween slot is built to function on any iOS and Android devices and will adjust to any screen instantly.