Dazzle Casino may not be ‘dazzling’ in its design but this is a UK casino that is sure to meet even the most exacting standards. A range of game categories are supplied and the broad selection of game providers represented includes some of the most respectable brands in the business.
Dazzle Casino bonus
Dazzle Casino offers a fairly straightforward deposit match bonus as a way to say ‘welcome!’ to new players.
- First deposit: 200% match bonus up to £100
Here are the most important things to note about this bonus:
- The welcome bonus is only available to 18+ new players
- Wagering occurs from real balance first
- 50x wagering requirement for the bonus, contribution may vary per game
- Available on selected game only
- The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only
- Wagering requirements must be met within 30 days
- Maximum conversion is x5 the bonus amount
- Bonus is valid for 30 days after issue
- Full T&Cs apply
Dazzle Casino bonus code
Use the above-mentioned bonus codes to unlock the Dazzle Casino welcome bonus.
The wagering requirements at Dazzle Casino are set at x50, which leans towards the high end of what we usually expect from similar casinos. In the case of bonuses that offer free spins, the same wagering requirement also applies to winnings.
Game weightings apply when meeting wagering requirements. We couldn’t actually find the weighting applied to slot games, though we assume it’s 100% or close. Dazzle Casino could offer a little more clarity on this in future. Other game weightings were clearer:
- Video poker and power video poker: 5%
- Blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker table games, jackpots: 10%
- Cool Buck, Cool Buck 5 Reels, Forsaken Kingdom, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Jack Hammer 2, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2, Dragon Dance. Bikini Party, Big Bad Wolf: 0%
Dazzle Casino Free Spins
Dazzle Casino offers bonus spins as rewards in many ways, particularly during its weekly surprise bonuses. Players who enjoy spins should drop in to the Promotions page and see what’s on offer.
Dazzle Casino review
Dazzle Casino opened its virtual doors in 2013. It holds operating licenses issued by the Malta Gaming Authority as well as the UK Gambling Commission, which ensures that UK- and Europe-based players are protected in every way.
In terms of appearance, Dazzle doesn’t exactly reinvent the wheel. That’s not to say we don’t like the site, only that its format looks a little familiar. The blue and white colour scheme gives the brand a fresh appearance and all the bits and bobs related to navigation are found in the top half of the page.
This is where players will be able to access each of the categories covered in the games selection, the Promotions page, Support and the login area. For more technical elements, such as licensing, terms and conditions and info on payments, the page footer is where you need to be.
Overall, we found Dazzle Casino to be accessible, though the brand could make some aspects of their T&Cs a bit clearer or at least easy to find. Goes to show that even good casinos can do better!
Casino promotions & offers
When we reviewed Dazzle, there were no fewer than six different ongoing promotions, ranging from bonus spins bonuses to cashback offers. Many casinos fall short when it comes to offering players range and choice but Dazzle Casino has done well in its broad selection.
Casino Games & Slots
Dazzle Casino is firmly focussed on casino games – you’ll find no sports betting here! These are the categories available:
- Slots: There’s a huge selection of titles available here, ranging from classics like Jack Hammer to shiny new games like Temple of Nudges.
- Table games: A range of options is available and players can sort the selection by blackjack and roulette. For some reason, the options to filter poker and baccarat are not available, even though these games are.
- Live casino: We can see a generous range of live games on offer here, including live roulette, blackjack, poker and baccarat. Unlike some other casinos, Dazzle hosts live games from more than one provider so players get a wider choice.
- Jackpots: There were 16 jackpot titles available when we visited Dazzle and only one, Divine Fortune, was by a provider of note. Crowd pleasers like Mega Moolah were conspicuously absent.
Players can use the search function to find specific titles and the casino also offers the option of filtering by game provider. One can also add games to Favourites to make it easier to find them later.
The following studios are represented in the Dazzle Casino games library:
Payment & Processing time
Dazzle Casino accepts the following range of payment methods: Entropay, Mastercard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, UPayCard, VISA, and Zimpler.
Dazzle Casino accepts Euro, GBP, NOK, AUD, SEK and USD as currencies.
Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours, and transfer times will vary, depending on the payment method selected.
The Dazzle Casino support team is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Players can get in touch via the live chat feature on the site or send an email (email@example.com). Support is only available in English.
Dazzle Casino mobile
Over 100 mobile compatible games are available at Dazzle Casino. The mobile version performs much like the desktop site and includes all of the same features.
Dazzle Casino app
The Dazzle mobile casino is fully browser based, which means there is no need to download any programs or application in order to enjoy the games available.
Dazzle Casino VIP
Dazzle also hosts a VIP Club. Points can be earned when playing casino games – every £16 wagered means one VIP point. There are five tiers to progress through and each level brings with it bigger and better perks for loyal players.
All participating players receive access to the online VIP Room, VIP customer support and a monthly newsletter. The higher tiers reward with birthday gifts, the assistance of a personal account manager and even anniversary bonuses!