Inferno Star

Inferno Star

This fiery fruit machine is an exciting, high volatility addition to the Play N Go games collection. Inferno Star is part fruit machine, part celestial explosion, with a small collection of features and a sky-high volatility as its main assets. This game will not appeal to players who enjoy revealing a new feature on every other spin - Play N Go has kept it simple and we think it works quite well in what it tries to achieve.
rating Rating
rating RTP
rating Paylines
rating Volatility
Vulkan Vegas Casino Review Top List Arrow
1044 Games
100% up to €300 + 25 Free Spins on Book of Dead
The UK Gambling Commission requires you to be over the age of 18 to play demo games. Are you over 18?
You are playing Inferno Star for FUN defaultvideobackground playIframe
What does John have to say?

Simple and highly volatile, Inferno Star will appeal to players who want pure adrenaline from their gambling experience

Leanna Madden


Leanna Madden

100% up to €300 + 25 Free Spins on Book of Dead

Visit Site Terms & conditions apply
  • Thumbs-Up Mobile friendly
  • Thumbs-Up High volatility
  • Thumbs-Up Classic fruit machine theme with a twist
  • Thumbs-Down No jackpot
  • Thumbs-Down Sparse features

Fruit slots are a pretty popular genre, even if you rarely see any actual fruit machines out in the wild. Online game developers are constantly drawing on the old style of slot machines for their modern online video slots and Play N Go has come up with a particularly interesting take on this one.

Read our slot review below to find out all you need to know about how Inferno Star works and what kind of gameplay you can expect.

  • Release date: 16.05.2019
  • Game: Inferno Star
  • Game provider: Play N Go
  • Number of reels, rows and paylines: 5 reels, 3 rows, 5 paylines
  • Bet levels: £0.05 to £100
  • Maximum win: 250,000 coins
  • Special features: Re-Spins, Raging Sun Scatters, Gamble feature
  • Jackpot: No
  • Mobile: Yes
  • Return to player: 96%
  • Variance: High

Inferno Star slot form Play'n Go

Inferno Star bonus features

In terms of visual elements, Inferno Star is about 90% fruit machine. We can see classic symbols like lemons, watermelons, cherries and other parts of your five-a-day as symbols. But this game is all about the sun and that’s where the remaining 10% of its design comes from.

The reels are set against a fiery background of the sun and our favourite star also appears as a symbol. A rewarding one, at that – players are looking at a reward of 500 times their stake when five appear in a winning combination.


There are no Wilds built into Inferno Star. This shouldn’t be a surprise really. After all, there aren’t any Wilds in most fruit machines either.

Raging Sun Re-Spins

As one of only two bonus feature in Inferno Star, the Raging Sun re-spins is pretty important. This feature is activated via the Raging Sun Scatter symbol. When one of these lands on the middle reel (reel 3), this reel and any other with a sun symbol will be locked in place and a re-spin will follow. Any sun symbols visible will transform into Raging Sun Scatters.

The re-spins will continue until the sun symbols stop appearing or when a sun is present on all the available reels. Landing 3 to 5 sun symbols will reward with between 125 and 2,500 times the stake.

Gamble feature

The Gamble feature on Inferno Star is quite straightforward. After any win, the player can choose to gamble it, with the chance of boosting it by up to 4 times. The player must guess the card that is lying face down and a correct guess will double the winnings.

Inferno Star Free Spins

There are no free spins to speak of in Inferno Star but those re-spins certainly keep the game interesting.

Inferno Star jackpot

There is no jackpot feature in the Inferno Star slot.


Inferno Star has an RTP of 96% and high volatility. Players can expect to wait some time between wins but the size of the payout will likely make up for that.

Inferno Star Mobile

You can take the blazing sun with you thanks to this game’s mobile compatibility. Inferno Star is playable on iPhone, iPad and Android devices of all sorts.