Throwing stars and nunchucks abound in Ninja Ways, a Red Tiger Gaming slot that looks to be straight out of a manga cartoon! Comics don’t have paylines though and Ninja Ways has a whopping 4096 ways to win in total. This game’s got action, random features, amazing visuals and high volatility – Red Tiger wasn’t pulling any punches with this one and players get to benefit from that.
- Game Provider:
- RTP: 96.03%
- FREE SPINS: yes
- VOLATILITY: medium
The best casino to play Ninja Ways
Step back Naruto, there’s a new ninja in town! Hot on the heels of a similarly-themed slot (Flaming Fox), Red Tiger has released Ninja Ways, an incredibly detailed slot game that would not look out of place in a Japanese comic book.
Our comprehensive casino slot review covers all the technical details behind Ninja Ways as well as explaining how each feature works. Read on to find out all about it.
- Release date: 11.10.2018
- Game: Ninja Ways
- Game provider: Red Tiger Gaming
- Number of reels, rows and paylines: 6 reels, 4 rows, 4096 betlines
- Bet levels: £0.20 to £10
- Maximum win: 10,000 coins
- Special features: Wilds, Free Spins, Ninja features
- Jackpot: No
- Mobile: Yes
- Return to player: 96.03%
- Variance: High
Ninja Ways bonus features
Ninja Ways is set in a Japanese street that’s lit up for the night, with gorgeous, intricate buildings looking their best. All the symbols are presented with an Asian-inspired design, reminiscent of that area’s calligraphy.
We can see the A to 10 royal values appearing and these are the lower value symbols. Ninja-themed items like nunchucks, throwing knives and stars appear as higher value symbols. The ‘N’ symbol is the most generous, paying out eight times the stake when 6 appear on a payline.
The Wild symbol is fairly evident – it’s the one with the word ‘Wild’ on it! It can replace any other symbol on the reels except the Scatter. There is a second type of Wild available, which becomes active during the next feature we will be talking about.
There are three features in Ninja Ways that can be triggered at random on any spin. These can help boost the value of a round in different ways.
- Ninja Door: The Ninja appears and opens up a mysterious portal. This will introduce a Mega Symbol to the reels, which can be either 2×2, 3×3 or 4×4 in size. The payout is then recalculated.
- Ninja Wilds: The Ninja does his ninja moves around the reels, leaving special Multiplier Wilds (with the Ninja’s face on them) in his wake. These Wilds can have multiplier factors of up to x8
- Ninja Ways: The Ninja leaps across the reels and leaves a trail of identical symbols behind him. Once he’s done, the payout is calculated again, taking the new symbols into consideration
Ninja Ways Free Spins
The free spins Scatter symbols are responsible for launching this feature – a player must land 5 in order to trigger it. Each Scatter awards a different number of free spins so the amount the player receives will vary.
At least one of the three random features we listed above will be triggered on every free spin, though it’s possible to trigger all three at once. This significantly boosts the payout potential, particularly if the multiplier Wilds are in play.
Ninja Ways jackpot
The Ninja Ways slot does not include a jackpot feature.
Ninja Ways Mobile
Take this amazing game with you wherever your ninja adventures lead. Ninja Ways is fully mobile compatible and can be played on iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
What does John have to say?
Stunning visuals and a host of random base game features make Ninja Ways a must-play title for players looking for something different.
- Amazing manga-like design
- Three random features
- Free spins available
- Mobile friendly
- No jackpot